Invoice Reminders (Emails)
Click here to view the module's manual/guide
To make sure your customers pay on time, Kinento's Invoice Reminders
module provides you with an automatic reminder email based on invoice statuses. The module gives you an overview of all invoices that are awaiting payment, including data on the amount of sent reminders. With invoice or proforma attachments, a multiple-fase reminder system and different settings for prepaid or onaccount customers, Invoice Reminders
provides the wanted functionality for any webshop.
Customers of Invoice Reminders
get access to Order Reminders
for free. Order Reminders
is similar to Invoice Reminders
, but is based on the status of orders instead of the status of invoices.
Three templates for a first, second, and for further reminder emails are provided, including all relevant invoice data. Additionally, the templates are customizable from within Magento (Transactional Emails), allowing to incorporate your wishes and represent your webshop's unique style.
Depending on your decisions, customers might be able to pay in advance or after shipment. Invoice Reminders
therefore supports both the attachment of a proforma document or an invoice. Options are available to indicate which customer groups will receive which attachment.
Order/Invoice Reminders: since 2009
With over 100 customers of the reminders modules, Invoice Reminders
has been customized, fine-tuned, and updated since the first version of Order Reminders
in 2009. It includes wide compatibility, added functionality, and many configuration options, all part of customer's feature requests since 2009.
Main features of Invoice Reminders
- Sends one, two, three or more invoice reminders to customers.
- The interval to send reminders can be configured as whished.
- Suports a cronjob to fully automate Invoice Reminders
- Full support for different storeviews/stores.
- Three example reminder emails are supplied.
- Through Magento transactional emails, reminder emails can be adjusted from within Magento.
- Different emails can be send for the first, second, and for the other reminders.
Different groups of customers:
- Groups of customers using on-account payments can be specified.
- Different email contents can be send for on-account or prepaid customers.
- PDF-attachment support for proforma (on-account) and invoices (prepaid).
Invoices can be excluded as follows:
- Disabling certain payment methods.
- Disabling/enabling invoice statusses.
- Disabling invoices manually.
- Disabling very old invoices.
Feedback and testing:
- Enter your own email address to send a copy of each reminder.
- Manually send a reminder through the Magento interface.
- Manipulate the reminder-send count from within Magento.
- Send a copy of the email reminder to a customisable email address.
- Force send a reminder through the Magento interface.
Updates and support
- Purchasers of Kinento modules will get support through an email support service.
- Any future updates and bugfixes are available for free.
- Support is provided in both the Dutch and English languages.
- Kinento offers a full refund within 14 days upon unsatisfaction or incompatibility with other modules.
Version 1.3.0 (Dec 2012)
- Added a user guide (including installation, troubleshooting, FAQ)
- Embedded the folder structure for easier installation
- Added debug messages when sending emails
- Updated the version number to match Order Reminders
Version 1.1.0 (Jun 2012)
- Major code clean-up
- Added a new invoice status 'pending payment' which is set as default when creating an invoice. The state can be changed after payment arrives through the "Sales" -> "Invoices" panel.
- Updated the module to include all bug fixes applied to Order Reminders up to version 1.2.4
Version 1.0.1 (Jan 2012)
- Fixed a minor bug causing invoice types to be displayed incorrectly
- Added a feature to distinguish payment types in the emails
Version 1.0.0 (Nov 2011)
- Initial version
- Based on Kinento Order Reminders version 1.2.1