Popularity ScoreReferrals to Site/Downloads
0 1+ 250+ 1000+ 10000+
Dramatically improve your business efficiency with an integrated QuickBooks-Magento system! You no longer have to manually transfer information from your Magento store to QuickBooks. eCC Desktop cuts down your back-office work to a few clicks! Automatically process orders, generate shipping labels and sync customers, payment and inventory between your Magento store, shipping processors and QuickBooks from ONE CENTRAL APPLICATION.
eCC Desktop pricing starts at $49/month. Visit our pricing page for more details.
Automate Process - Automatically transfer data from your Magento store to shipping processors and QuickBooks
Eliminate Errors - Eliminate inventory and accounting errors and unnecessary wastes
Focus on Growth - Be able to shift your work on other operations to optimize your business
eCC Desktop integrates with the latest Magento Go, Community and Enterprise versions, all domestic and international QuickBooks PC editions, and major shipping and payment processors.
Sync Magento orders with QuickBooks
- Automatically post order to QuickBooks to create sales receipts, invoices or sales orders
- Record taxes, discounts and shipping charges
- Map payment methods
- Match customers or create new customers on the fly
- Track order history and record order notes in eCC Desktop
- Support orders that have simple, configurable, grouped and bundle products</span>
- Automatically post updated orders to store
Integrate Shipping (Shipping module)
- Generate shipping labels with various shipping processors
- Set domestic and international shipping defaults
- Generate shipping labels in batches or process shipping and print the labels later
- Customize your packing slip design and field and print it from eCC Desktop
- Post tracking number and shipping information to store and notify customers of shipment
- Support multi-packaging and partial shipping with item-level management
Sync Products, Inventory and Pricing (Product module)
- Map products between your online store and QuickBooks
- Automatically transfer product details from your online store to create new items in QuickBooks. You can do this the other way around too.
- Sync quantity and pricing of items between your online store and QuickBooks
- Generate reports on mismatched items between your online store and QuickBooks
- Generate reports on items with out-of-sync inventory and pricing
- Automatically create Purchase Orders for drop-ship items and out-of-stock items
- Upload images from QuickBooks POS to store, or vice versa
Manage Multiple Channels
- Support multiple stores, websites and marketplaces
eCC Desktop Compatibility
- Magento editions: Go, Community and Enterprise
- Marketplaces: eBay and Amazon
- QuickBooks: Pro, Premier, Enterprise and Point of Sale
- QuickBooks international editions: Canada, UK, Australia Reckon, and South Africa EasyBiz
- Shipping processors: FedEx (CSP Certified), UPS Direct (UPS Ready Certified), UPS WorldShip, Endicia Dazzle, Stamps.com, Express 1 and QuickBooks Shipping Manager
- Payment processors: PayPal, Authorize.net and QuickBooks Merchant Service
This extension was developed by and is supported by webgility
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.
If you need support for a Magento platform, there are different options for support depending on which Magento platform you are using. Below are links for specific platforms.
We built Magento Connect using the latest techniques and technologies.
This makes Magento Connect faster and easier to use.
Unfortunately, your browser doesn't support those technologies.
Use the links below to download a new browser or upgrade your existing browser.