Popularity ScoreReferrals to Site/Downloads
0 1+ 250+ 1000+ 10000+
Or email me directly then I will send the extension package to you right after receiving your emails
* Updated on 2013-03-17:
- Fixed image uploading issue on Magento > 1.6.x (remove flash uploader + added some useful features for the banner slider extension)
Beautiful FREE banner slider with many useful features:
- This extension allows creating banners with slider for CMS and category pages.
- Banners can be filtered by stores (multi-stores support)
- Banners also can be put to specific positions of pages (CMS & category)
- The extension allows adding unlimited banners and unlimited images for a banner.
- Multi-browsers support: IE, FireFox, Safari, Chrome, Opera (fully tested)
- The images of banners can be sorted and displayed in order or randomly.
- There is a function to display banners on specific date & time (*)
- Users can also specify banners on product pages (*)
- Support Magento 1.3.x, 1.4.x, 1.5.x, 1.6.x, 1.7.x and Magento Enterprise Edition (*)
Other useful extensions:
- Magento Speed Booster Extension from Ecommerce-Extension.com: http://www.ecommerce-extension.com/free-magento-extensions/magento-speed-booster-extension.html
- Magento Photo Gallery Extension from Ecommerce-Extension.com: http://www.ecommerce-extension.com/free-magento-extensions/magento-photo-gallery-extension.html
- If your Magento's website has already install Jquery library (in layout configuration file), you have to go to administrative section (System >> Configuration >>General >> I-Banner) then disable Jquery (select "No" value for "Enable Jquery" combo-box) to avoid conflicts with other extensions which are currently using Jquery library.
- After installing My I-Banner extension, please refresh your caching system.
* Version 1.0.4:
- Fixed issue with installing SQL scripts
* Version 1.0.5:
- Fixed issue on Magento 1.3.x.x
* Version 1.0.9:
- Fixed 404 error on administrative section of Magento 220.127.116.11
* Version 1.1.0:
* Version 1.3.0:
This extension was developed by and is supported by Theodore Doan
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.
If you need support for a Magento platform, there are different options for support depending on which Magento platform you are using. Below are links for specific platforms.
We built Magento Connect using the latest techniques and technologies.
This makes Magento Connect faster and easier to use.
Unfortunately, your browser doesn't support those technologies.
Use the links below to download a new browser or upgrade your existing browser.