Popularity ScoreReferrals to Site/Downloads
0 1+ 250+ 1000+ 10000+
Front-End Editor extension enables Admin to edit product information directly from the website, which is much more convenient than using the back-end.
Magento Front-End Editor features:
* Enables a logged in Admin to view the front-end in the “Front-End Editor” mode;
* Allows for editing product information, static blocks and static pages;
* Creates "Edit Product" and "Edit Page" buttons, which open pop-up windows with editing interface;
* Supports English, German, French, Spanish, Dutch and Italian languages;
* Provides the same editing options that are available in the backend;
* Comes with a User Manual;
* The extension's functionality code is 100% Open Source.
Please note that you have to use the link in the back-end to view your website in the Front-End Editor mode. Take a look at this short video to get a better idea of how the extension works on its own and with the Advanced Permissions extension.
CE-compatible version: http://www.aitoc.com/en/magentomods_front_end_editor.html
EE-compatible version: http://www.aitoc.com/en/magentomods_front_end_editor_ee.html
Please note that the extension is already enabled, there's no need to Manage Aitoc Modules in the back-end of the demo.
Bulk and accrual discounts, and inbuilt discounts on support time.
This extension was developed by and is supported by Aitoc
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.
If you need support for a Magento platform, there are different options for support depending on which Magento platform you are using. Below are links for specific platforms.
We built Magento Connect using the latest techniques and technologies.
This makes Magento Connect faster and easier to use.
Unfortunately, your browser doesn't support those technologies.
Use the links below to download a new browser or upgrade your existing browser.