Fooman Pdf Customiser
Try the Demo
Market leading Magento pdf customisation
Thousands of Magento stores trust Fooman Pdf Customiser to quickly and easily customise Magento Invoice, Shipment and Credit Memo pdf documents.
The extension features rock solid code, integrates with Magento's themes and works together with a range of other popular Magento modules.
Beautiful, flexible Magento pdfs
Easily create professional Magento pdf documents with 2 flexible layout options and 65+ custom options.
Add your company logo, product images and detailed product attribute information. Change page margins and fonts, add custom information, digitally sign pdfs.... and much more (see full list below).
User friendly functionality
Adds a new Order Confirmation pdf document type for easy order management.
Plus, customers can download the customised Invoice, Shipment and Credit Memo pdf documents from the frontend - even for guest orders. Save time by making it easy for customers to self service!
Email friendly pdf attachments
Automatically attach your customised pdf files to sales emails. Pdf file sizes are automatically optimised (average file size reduction is 30-90%) for email friendly attachments.
Improve shipping efficiency
Simplify shipping processes by using integrated address labels on invoice and shipment pdfs. Add SKU barcodes for more accurate warehouse packing to save hours of time.
Choose to print the order as packing slip, to bypass the standard work flow. No more “there are no printable documents related to selected orders” errors!
Detailed tax settings
Our custom options give you the flexibility to include tax information required by your country or local jurisdiction.
Add business and customer tax numbers. Plus, unlike default Magento pdfs, Pdf Customiser honours your settings to display order totals as tax inclusive or exclusive.
Easy to use
Easily customise pdfs in minutes from the Magento backend - without technical knowledge. The extension has been tested by users with basic Magento knowledge and was given a thumbs up for being easy to use.
If the 65+ backend options aren't enough, it's easy to make advanced customisations by editing the extension's template files or the developer friendly extension code.
Full List of Features
• Choose from 2 flexible layout options in the backend
• Customise page margins
• Choose A4 or letter page sizes
• Change the font size
• Choose from system fonts (Times New Roman, Helvetica, Courier, Arial Chinese/Korean/Japanese), Dejavu fonts, or upload your own font
• Further layout customisations can also be achieved by theming the *.phtml files that come with Pdf Customiser (this is not done via the backend - basic html/Magento theming knowledge is required)
Add the following to pdfs:
• Company logo (different placement options available)
• Background images (eg. company letterhead)
• Store address
• Customer billing, shipping and/or email addresses
• Base and/or order currency
• Delivery date (invoice only)
• Order history with comments
• Gift messages
• Compatible with a range of 3rd party extensions which add customer order comments
• Order number (can also be displayed as a barcode)
• Integrated labels with billing and/or shipping addresses (for invoice and shipment pdfs)
• Custom text (eg. customer number)
• Display up to five product attributes (options include product image, SKU barcode, item weight and dozens of custom attributes)
• Control the product attribute display order
• Choose to replace coupon codes with the promotion name
• Display product surcharges created by Fooman Surcharge
• Add business and/or customer tax numbers
• Include tax information required by your country or local jurisdiction
• Honours your settings to display order totals as tax inclusive or exclusive (unlike default Magento pdfs)
• Change the title and control the file name of each pdf document
• Automatically attach customised pdf files to sales emails (with a typical file size reduction of 30-90%)
• Adds new Order Confirmation pdf document type
• Control the order of totals (subtotal, discount, tax, shipping costs etc)
• Bypass the standard work flow order to print packing slips before shipping
• Digitally sign pdfs for extra security
• Customers can download customised pdf documents from the frontend, even when not logged in
• Choose to open pdfs in a new browser window
• Multi store capable
• Translations available in 30 languages - see the FAQ on our website listing
• Comprehensive user documentation
• Free updates for 12 months
• Covered by our 30 day money back guarantee
Check out the instructions, user documentation and more reviews on the Fooman website.
What People are Saying about Fooman Pdf Customiser
“We wanted a way to improve Magento's default PDFs without having to modify code & this extension is brilliant. We now have great looking packing docs with logos and legible type. The developer has really thought of everything – everything can be done easily through the admin console. It also has support for integrated labels - it's all built in and configured, all you have to do is tick a a box to turn it on. I can't recommend this highly enough - support was 1st class as well”
- frank265, November 1 2012
“This is the best PDF customizing type extension available. Having the added benefit of automatically e-mailing the PDFs to customers on order, shipment, credit memo, invoicing, etc. Great stuff. Perfect install, smooth operation and customizing in 1.6.1”
- tandylacker, July 25 2012
“This brilliant extension did wonders for our order confirmation, invoices and delivery notes printouts. We also received great support from Kristoff. Every Magento install should have this extension”
- GP Supplies, January 27 2011
“Great extension, installed smoothly and customer support was lightening fast when I asked how to remove the Telephone line in the US address format. I'd recommend PDF Customiser to anyone and it does Integrated Labels right out of the box! Now all I have to do is peel off the parcel label and stick it on the package. Thanks Kristof for the great (affordable) extensions and excellent service”
- WebBod, July 19 2010
“One, two, three... As simple, as that. In fact, it was the easiest and most instantly-working extension, I have ever installed, although I was a bit terrified, since we are working on a Magento platform for a client, that has a lot of custom work, on a custom theme (and those who know, custom works can produce many bugs, with modules that are build to run only on base themes). Sum Up: Definitely worth the money. And keep an eye on Fooman, as they deliver outstanding extensions”
- frankanton, July 9 2011
“The extension works perfectly. Essential to our business”
- ALM72, May 3 2011