FME Product Testimonials
This FME’s Testimonials module helps you placing the customer reviews on
- Home page
- Listing page’s testimonial block
- Product detail page’s JS slider
You can configure all the testimonial form fields from the backend, which means you are in complete control of your website’s testimonials. It’s also up to you whether you want testimonials for all the three areas or disable any of them. The extension also contains advanced features of
It also allows your customers to place their image alongside their testimonials. Special affects are created for JS slider and listing page’s testimonial block. The customers are facilitated to perform any activity on a testimonial whether it’s like, unlike, reply, rate, or whatever they want. The ratings on any testimonial are displayed once made by the customers.
Key Features - FME Product Testimonials Extension
- Keep separate Meta info for testimonials at product details page and main testimonial page
- Arrange testimonials from the main admin panel
- Set the URL of testimonials as per your wish
- Set whatever number of testimonials you want to be displayed on the main page
- Remove any read more link to keep the testimonial page single one
- It’s up to you to reveal or hide the picture alongside testimonials.
- You can pick any one theme from the 4 total integrated in this module.
- Configurable email settings.
- You can make the testimonials featured.
- Provide customers with like and unlike options alongside the testimonials
- Allow your customers to rate the testimonials with the embedded feature
- Place testimonials on attractive slider
- Select special affects to make the slider appealing
- Allow your customers to like or unlike the product testimonials
- Allow your customers to reply any of the testimonials
- Allow the customers to maintain a thread of testimonials replies
- Mention if you are allowing admin approval to publish product testimonials
Adjust the following settings in Add Testimonials section:
- It’s up to you who you allow to post testimonials. Make it for guests, members, or none.
- Allow for automatic posting of the testimonials or ask for admin approval at first.
- Allow for Add Testimonials configuration window from a pop up or a slider
- Show or hide any of the following fields:
Company name, Contact name, Contact email, Website URL, Upload photo, Short description
- You can add a maximum of 4 custom fields, which are additional to the default fields.
In Testimonials Block, you can adjust the following settings:
- Show or hide the testimonial block
- Show the featured testimonials or go for random displaying
- You can edit Block title, Display count, and Read more link
- Select the special slider effect as well as the duration
- Show or hide the testimonial block pagination
Some other advantages of this module are following:
- Default prototype library of Magento
- The module is SEO friendly.
- It’s built in open source.
- It’s easy to customize.
- It’s easy to install, upgrade, and use.
- It’s supplemented with a User Guide.
Contact FME extensions experts if you have any query about this Product Testimonials.
For an instant view of the product features, click to on demo link - Product Testimonials Extension For Magento .
If you are already using this extension and facing some issue, immediately contact FMEExtensions Help Desk. It will take just 24-48 hours to resolve any of your issue related to this extension. . Support Hours are Monday-Friday, click here to create a ticket, FMEExtensions HelpDesk.