Manage events of any scale at your ecommerce store with great ease by using Events Manager extension for Magento. There is no need to hire extra work force for event management, when there is a simple to use FMEs plugin
ready for your help.
You can use the multiple and comprehensive features of this extension, specially created to give you complete control of the events. You can add venue, event dates, your contact information, special images, videos, widgets, and attach them with the products offered at your e store. You can include images in the content as well.
The extension gives the events display at the frontend as
- Splendid calendar
You can configure the default display form the backend and can customize layout of all the pages. Google maps are also there to help identifying the event information, appearing in the popup. You can fix the events’ count by configuring the calendar.
The events of week, month, or a slider can be set in the event block, which is configurable and place the block on any page. There will be the “Buy Tickets” link on the event detail page. If the event is linked with a specific product, the single clicking will lead the customer to the checkout process. A message can be configured to appear if the product demanded by the customer is out of stock.
Features - Events Manager Extension for Magento
- For creating, managing, and configuring the events, there are separate sections.
- You can have calendar view of the events, which is configurable.
- You can set status messages of the events, which are configurable
- Set the page URL of the events as you want. Make it sure that the URL is SEO-friendly.
- The events can have products attached for the customers to place an order.
- You can add images along with the events.
- There is event gallery on the event detail page.
- You can embed YouTube video URL at the event page.
- You can add variables and insert widgets in the events
- You can place a static block for the event schedule anywhere on your ecommerce store.
- Google Maps is available alongside the events venue.
This extension is 100% open source, supports multi stores and multi languages, has lifetime support, and has install guide and user guide.
To know more about this Events Manager Extension, you can click Demo.
For an instant view of the product features, click on Events Manager Extension for Magento Demo.
For any queries, you can go to the FAQ page of this Plugin. Filling a short form will connect you with us.
If you are already using this extension and facing some issue, immediately contact FMEExtensions Help Desk. It will take just 24-48 hours to resolve any of your issue related to this extension. . Support Hours are Monday-Friday, click here to create a ticket, FMEExtensions HelpDesk.