Problem loading new server
I have migrated the domain to a new server and now the module is not working. It says : Fatal error: Class 'Temgra_ColorAll_Helper_Data' not found in public_html/app/Mage.php on line 516. Can you please guide me through to make it working again. The websites is http://ozresort.com.au. Loader is running with PHP 5.3. Please help ASAP .
November 10, 2014
High Impact. Revenue booster
Easy to install, yet so powerful. After the installation it instantly increased our sales. Love this extension and the customer service provided a great support.
May 15, 2014
Very Good Results
We purchased and installed this extension for our custom shoe e-commerce site and it's worked great for over two years. There were other, simpler extensions available, but none with the power and flexibility we needed. We needed dozens of color, material, and other choices with the ability to have the product image change based on the specs selected.
- Make sure you purchase the right extension. There are several from Temgra to chose from, so be sure the one you get is designed for what you need.
- Read the requirements carefully before purchasing.
- Bandwidth is a consideration. At first, we were on a shared hosting account and we wanted it faster. Upgrading to a virtual shared host fixed that.
- Back up your site, and work on a test site. It may take time to set up familiarize yourself with everything.
- Be sure you CAREFULLY read and follow the developer's directions.
- Upload SMALL color and size thumbnails (we call them swatches). It seems those images aren't compressed before being sent to your browser, so be sure you optimize them before uploading. Using large thumbnails will increase load time.
- Be patient and play around with test products. It took a little time for us to learn how to do exactly what we wanted, but once we did, we were very happy.
- If you don't see configuration changes reflected on the frontend, flush your Magento cache (with the first of the two big orange buttons on the right) and rebuild the indexes. We had a problem with global thumbnails not showing on the frontent. Flushing Magento's cache solved that.
- If you're stuck, email Temgra. We have twice and received polite and reasonably prompt help.
Hope this helps
March 18, 2014
Great Extension, Grest Support
This extension does exactly what it says and is easy to integrate. The support has been amazing - as our project has taken much longer than expected - and they have been more than willing to work with us on test licenses. Would recommend this extension.
January 9, 2014
Works as advertized, and better...
We just implemented this extension.
Installing is easy when you are common with ftp'ing and making minor changes to your theme's code. Posed some questions to the support team on Sunday night and the questions were answered promply on Monday.
Good work team. great usefull extension.
December 30, 2013
Old and obsolete product
This module is more than a year old, which is clearly seen from the functionality. The images can only be attached to the simple products, no to the attributes like the describtion will let you know.
The color can only be placed as the last choice. It does not follow the order you set in the backend.
All in all a very badly designed module. Please notice that there are no money-back-gurantee like most other suppliers provide - if there was, they wouldn't earn any money.
November 26, 2013
We highly recommend this Color Custom Options extension. It works as described and we were able to modify it's CSS rendering and layout extensively to fit our custom Magento skin. Temgra was and is very responsive to our requests for custom help and guidance. They always came through quickly for us with clear direction and answers. This is a great extension with top-notch customer services.
November 18, 2013
It does what it says on the box
This is a great extension and it does exactly what it says. It took a little bit of tweaking till we got it right, but the support team was excellent and helped us with all our questions.
November 10, 2013
Loved the extension. It works exactly as described. I think its a must have extension for any body running an eCommerce business. It makes the customer make decision regarding purchase right from the category list page with amazing image zoom functionality.
Definitely recommend this extension. Tania is great too. Perfect 10 on support as well.
September 18, 2013
No Support, no money back guarantee.
Tempgra does not provide support if extension does not run, either for free or for money. Extentions run with Magento Basic system, but not customizing system.
There is no money back guarantee! If extension is not running, money is gone.
September 10, 2013