after update cant add/ edit product s really hard to remove this module uffff solved via phpadmin and hours of searching thist module
January 13, 2014
Very bad extension! Can't delete attribute if you not familiar with mysql!
November 12, 2013
I hv few issues
I tried it works fine when it goes to checkout page but when it comes to products description page it shows nothing ...
Its the point where it says estimated shipping get a quote widgets it takes the zip code and when i click on GET A QUOTE it shows only text estimated shipping nothing else below it , it should show the details what shipping once has to pay with products price ...hope some one can get back to me if i am missing some configuration in admin
February 20, 2013
This extension adds attributes to products and when uninstall i had to delete them manually in phpmyadmin.
This does nothing...bah!!
January 7, 2013
no problem 220.127.116.11 version working ,no errors
Thanks a lot ...
November 19, 2012
THE 'ORIGINCOUNTRY', 'ORIGINCODE' AND 'ORIGINSUBURB' ELEMENTS (WITHIN THE 'ANYWHERE' TYPE) DO NOT CONTAIN VALID VALUES. THESE VALUES MUST MATCH WITH THE PREDEFINED SETTINGS IN THE TEMANDO SYSTEM.
Error in Magento 1.7.0 version
Can't work it out
I have set the origin details in shipping settings
October 14, 2012
Hello Neetesh and Relbus, My name is Sam and I went to temando ask for a guy called Alex Boyall he runs the Magento developer team there. I use version 1.7 Magento and Alex had his team install for me at no charge. They are running a free installation and configuration program if you speak to Alex. They were very helpful for basic installations.
July 29, 2012
We have this extension installed and have an issue with the extension on ie 8. It works fine in ie 7, 9 amp; 10 and works fine in firefox.
On the onepage guest checkout, the city amp; zipcode javasccript does not work. It is not querying the list and displaying the results at all and therefore it is nevery populatin the city and zip code. as they are mandatory fields, the user cannot checkout.
We are using Magento 18.104.22.168.
July 10, 2012
Hi Guys - all of you having trouble uninstalling Temando:
1. Product Attributes - in phpmyadmin, open up eav_attribute table and SELECT *
WHERE `attribute_code` LIKE '%temando%'. This gives you all the system attributes Temando uses.
2. On each of the Temando attributes, change 'is_user_defined' column to '1'.
3. In Admin panel, Catalog-gt;Attributes-gt;Manage Attributes Set :: select Default and delete Temando attribute group
4. You may delete the attributes from DB now if still there
5. Delete config values - DELETE
WHERE `path` LIKE '%temando%'
6. Remove DB tables 'temando_xxx' - you may do this two times (there is foreign key in temando_carriers table. Make sure all tables are gone.
7. Remove module related files under /app/code/community/Ewave, /app/design/(frontend/adminhtml), /skin/(frontend/adminhtml). Under /skin and /app/design the module related files are usually in /default/default or base/default depending on the version you have installed.
Hope that helps.
May 16, 2012
Works on 22.214.171.124 CE
Excellent extension - very easy to install and setup. Once installed it can pretty much run as is, or it has a handy array of config options if you need it to work in a particular way. Very easy way to manage your shipping.
May 9, 2012