Problem with M 18.104.22.168
Class 'Zend_Log' not found in /var/www/virtual/testowy191.com/htdocs/app/code/community/Uni/Fileuploader/Block/Adminhtml/Fileuploader/Edit/Tab/Products.php on line 242
March 7, 2015
Works great in 1.9
The installation is fast and this extension is easy to use. I had to add a bit of code in my theme to display it but with the default theme it works great.
There is little lack of documentation but it's easy to understand.
Thank you to the developer, this is a really useful extension and this is free.
March 6, 2015
I am magento community developer. I have installed this extension and found very useful. It works perfect for me as I hope.
February 27, 2015
Extension Do Not Work As It Is Meant For!
I am interested in your extension, but I have a question regarding your extension.
We confirmed Blue Dart about your extension and they replied back that the rate calculation provision is not available by Blue Dart. So, how you are managing the shipping price automatically as Blue Dart do not provide any API that will return price on the basis of order Item , shipping & pickup address.
Please reply ASAP!
February 27, 2015
Awesome Extension. Grear User Interface. Works perfectly.
February 25, 2015
looks great but missing functionality
how can I add fields? And which fields. The manual is poor
February 16, 2015
Excellent, its working like charm..
Its working with magento 22.214.171.124 with small issue (order email won't sent automatically after placing order in front-end). We can resolve that using below code.
find below code:
if ($version == '126.96.36.199')
and change your version.
put this line in else condition also
Line no: around 165.
Hope it will help.
February 13, 2015
Supportticket Reply Manager Error
Fatal error: Class ‘Uni_Supportticket_Block_Adminhtml_Supportticketreplywithticketid_Renderer_Userrole’ not found in C:EasyPHP-DevServer-14.1VC11datalocalwebprojectsteststore1appcodecommunityUniSupportticketBlockAdminhtmlSupportticketreplywithticketidGrid.php on line 57
February 10, 2015
Works Great, Lacks Instructions - Instructions Below
This extension works great on our 1.8 and 1.9 installs. Amazing for a free extension. If the product attachments block does not show on your products then you can add it manually (instructions below) or install the EasyTabs module and add a new easytab (instructions for this method also below). If you get 404 in the backend after install then just logout, flush cache if required and log back in;
ADD BLOCK (NEW TAB) ON PRODUCT INFO PAGE MANUALLY (WITHOUT EASYTABS EXTENSION)
1. Follow the install instructions (word document inside package file), after installation open the catalog.xml file (\app\design\frontend\base\default\layout\catalog.xml)
2. Around line 209 you will find the 'product.info.tabs' tag.
3. Add a new tab for the attachments.
Add this line (tags are removed, copy text below as source into an online html editor to translate into XML):
<action method="addTab" translate="title" module="catalog"><alias>attachmentstabbed</alias><title>Downloads</title><block>fileuploader/fileuploader</block><template>fileuploader/attachments.phtml</template></action>
4. Add an attachment to a product in backend
5. Refresh cache and product attachments will show.
INSTALL VIA EASYTABS MODULE
The free easytabs extension we have on our theme makes it even easier.
1. After following the install instructions (word document inside package file), in the backend go to 'Templates Master, EasyTabs)
2. Create a new easytab with the following details;
Title: Whatever you want
Block Type: Custom Block
Set your sort order, store view and enable the block.
3. Add an attachment to a product via the backend
4. Save, refresh cache and the easytab will show!
February 3, 2015
Nice and simple, exactly right
I see some people giving this one star because it doesn't work and that might just be because of their setup which is not fair to the developers of this module. On 188.8.131.52 it works like it's supposed to, with minimal adjustments to fit your needs/design.
I installed it, uploaded a pdf and it's printed to the screen. I've made a few changes to the phtml (ripped out the version checks which broke my theme's html) and put the Size label through translation. Other than that it works great.
Few points for improvement:
- Keep the filename, now it gets renamed to what looks like a timestamp
- Add translation to the label Size (and others if exist?)
- Move js file to skin template folder
- Move style block to a css file in skin template folder
- Enclose phtml file info with php tags so it's not printed as comments in the html
Other than that great module, thanks!
October 17, 2014