That's the way how extensions have to work!
Really usuful and simpel to install extension with really nice admin area and no more troubles about newsletters in magento! Super fast support team! 5*****
December 19, 2013
Cool and stable extension
We installed it and using for a long time without any problems.
June 11, 2013
please don't use php short tags...
I ran also in the php shorttags issue, not amused either
March 8, 2013
doesn't work with magento 1.5
page error 404
January 22, 2013
thanks for the plugin, fits my needs and definitely saved me a lot of time.
one point of criticism:
i had to debug the extension for 30min, because the newsletter subscribers view in the magento admin section didnt't work due to php shorttags (<?=$variable) in the template file listcleverreach.phtml.
php shorttags aren't always allowed on servers and should be avoided. in your case they are even mixed arbitrarily.
January 11, 2013
Your extension doesn't make a difference between installed storeview.
Although we have set "import orders" to "no" in all store views except one storeview, all order emails from every storeview was transfered to cleverreach.
Hope you will add the distinction of the Store views.
If not, we could't use it and I think all other customers who inserts amazon orders into the magento system either.
December 14, 2012
Extension has severe bugs and is not ready for production use, at least for the (offically not supported) magento version 1.5. But I doubt that these bugs are version specific. The worst: Provider does not answer to detailled bug reports.
I installed it in magento 1.5 and noticed following bugs:
- Synchronizing magento with a subscriber list in CleverReach overrides the fields with the subscription and activation date of existing users. This means: The subscription data is lost, you cannot prove anymore when exactly the user subscribed. The double opt in process gets useless.
- Address data of non registered users will be imported even if they canceled or aborted the order process, e.g. during the payment process.
- Also canceled orders will be imported into CleverReach and accounted as completed orders.
- All magento customers will be imported into CleverReach and marked as active even if the option "newsletter" is deselected in the magento backend.
- Orders of configurable products show up in CleverReach twice: Of the configurable product as well as for the single product. You double your sales by installing this extension – easy. ;o)
- The link "Synchronize data with CleverReach" in the backend is hard coded. You will get an "page not found" error if you configured a custom admin url via app/etc/local.xml.
Conclusion: A lot of bugs, no response from the developer, compatible only to the pre-pre-version of magento. Do not waste your time, hands off this extension!
December 5, 2011