PCI compliant extension
This is a PCI compliant eWAY extension for Rapid API 3.1. It securely posts credit card data directly to eWAY without touching the Magento server. No card details are stored in Magento.
The most secure eWAY extension available.
Supports Paypal, Masterpass, Transparent Redirect (Rapid API 3.1) and Hosted Payment Pages (classic redirect).
June 16, 2014
Posts card data directly to eWAY, never touches the Magento server. This seems to be the only PCI compliant eWAY extension that actually works. Works well for us. Offers various features like PayPal and Masterpass integration, Transparent Redirect 'Rapid API 3.1' and responsive hosted pages.
June 16, 2014
100% Working with 184.108.40.206
Good Job, it's a fantastic extension. Thanks a lot.
June 6, 2014
Do not purchase this extension
I have purchased this extension (order #500001333) and experiencing a lot of issues with it. This extension is not working with our store and top of that the support team was unable to provide healthy response to fix this issue.
May 12, 2014
Works fine with 1.8.1
What i neaded for my client.
Works with ie 8 too!
I hacked module to change main image on thumbnail click.
It works (with JS code modifying) with SPC
Thanks to MorningTime!
April 22, 2014
Very buggy and no support
This plugin is very buggy. To name a few:
• On failed transactions it converts the Cart to a Cancelled Order, so the customer has lost their cart and cannot reprocess with different payment details.
• As per eWay AU Ticket ID 638000: The plugin fails to comply with Rapid 3.1 processing requirements
• Plugin does not correctly create Transaction records under an Order, so you cannot see the processing details of the payment.
• When the plugin does create a Transaction record it does not correctly log Transaction IDs in an Order's "Transaction" record, so it's difficult to match Orders on the website with transactions in eWay
• Does not let you correctly select the 'Order Status' to set paid orders to.
Unfortunately customer support is non-existent. Both eWay AU and us have had no luck in working with Appmerce to fix the issues.
March 29, 2014
Great module, 5 stars!!!
i recommend and our overrall rating is excellent!!!
March 21, 2014
Redirects to page http://www.yourwebsite.com/bitcoin/api/payment/
"There has been an error processing your request."
No Bitcoin transaction possible, Github version does the same.
March 18, 2014
There has been an error processing your request
When Bitcoin is selected for payment the user is redirected to "There has been an error processing your request" page. No payment is made. Don't know what I'm doing wrong with this. I've changed to default theme and back still the same. Running Magento 1.8.1
March 17, 2014
I use the QR reader, and appears, bitcoin address invalid
January 23, 2014