Popularity ScoreReferrals to Site/Downloads
0 1+ 250+ 1000+ 10000+
Our Shipping Insurance extension gives you the power to define exactly how shipping insurance is calculated in your Magento store. Using the admin panel, you can specify a flat rate or percentage charge according to the product, shipping method or pre-defined price tiers.
You can also create ‘insurance groups’ to categorize your products and define insurance charges. For example, you could specify one insurance charge for DVD players, another for televisions and yet another for computers.
With Shipping Insurance you choose whether insurance is optional or compulsory in your store.
Note: this extension does not provide shipping rates. Shipping Insurance is designed to work alongside your existing shipping rates extension.
• Apply shipping insurance charges based on your pre-defined rules
• Define insurance as a percentage of product value or a flat rate
• Set price tiers and assign insurance fees according to these
• Group products into insurance groups and define shipping insurance fees for each of these
• Option to set a maximum and minimum insurance charge for each insurance group
• Set a default insurance charge across all products
• Simple management in the Magento admin panel
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.
If you need support for a Magento platform, there are different options for support depending on which Magento platform you are using. Below are links for specific platforms.
We built Magento Connect using the latest techniques and technologies.
This makes Magento Connect faster and easier to use.
Unfortunately, your browser doesn't support those technologies.
Use the links below to download a new browser or upgrade your existing browser.