Popularity ScoreReferrals to Site/Downloads
0 1+ 250+ 1000+ 10000+
This extension is based on the jQuery Plugin "Cloud Zoom" from Professor Cloud and displays the zoomed version of the images. All additional images are loaded in the main image container (no pop-up windows). You can add a tint of any colour to the small image. The intensity of tint is fully customisable. Zoom position can be outside or inside the smaller image, useful if you would rather not obscure any other content. You can also apply a subtle soft-focus effect to the small image. Best of all, this extension is FREE and will remain FREE.
1. Get the extension key. For Magento 1.5+ choose Magento Connect Version 2.0
2. Login into Magento back-end and disable Compilation mode if enabled (System -> Tools -> Compilation)
3. Go to your Magento Connect Manager and install the extension
4. Clear your cache (System -> Cache Management)
5. Logout from your admin
6. Login again
7. If you still get 404 on the Imagezoom configuration go to System -> Pemissions -> Roles and edit "Administrators" role. From the left side choose Role Resources tab. From the drop-down list "Resource Access" choose "Custom" and then choose "All" again. Save Role
If you like this extention you can buy us a beer.
Magento Connect 1.0 change
This extension was developed by and is supported by Corllete Ltd
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.
If you need support for a Magento platform, there are different options for support depending on which Magento platform you are using. Below are links for specific platforms.
We built Magento Connect using the latest techniques and technologies.
This makes Magento Connect faster and easier to use.
Unfortunately, your browser doesn't support those technologies.
Use the links below to download a new browser or upgrade your existing browser.