This module allows to add different types of fields (text field, text area, dropdown, date, etc) to checkout steps of your online store. The attributes can be added either separately for each checkout option or for both simultaneously. Data collected from customers can be displayed on order details page in both admin area and in customer’s account. Extend the core functionality of Magento and customize checkout process to meet your bisuness goals.
* Possibility to create additional attributes for multi-address checkout (for steps «Select Addresses», «Shipping Info», «Billing Info», «Place Order») and one page checkout pages (for steps «Billing Info», «Shipping Info», «Shipping Method», «Payment Info», «Order Review»). The attributes can be added ether separately for each checkout option or for both simultaneously.
* The following input types are supported for attributes: Text Field, Text Area, Date, Yes/No, Multiple Select, Radio Button, Dropdown, etc.
* It is possible to display information entered by customers on order details page in both admin area and in customer's account.
+ stands for new feature added
* stands for bugfix
March 6 2013 (ver, 2.8.7 - for Magento 1.4.1+)
*Issues with order cretion and order editing from backend are fixed.
February 8, 2013 (ver, 2.8.6 - for Magento 1.4.1+)
* Incompatibility issue with Configurable Checkout extension with incorrect display of printed invoices is fixed.
January 31, 2013 (ver, 2.8.5 - for Magento 1.4.1+)
* Issue for CE 1.4.1 - 18.104.22.168 with order for Paypal Pro payment method is fixed.
January 8, 2013 (ver, 2.8.4 - for Magento 1.4.1+; ver, 2.7.14 - for Magento 1.4.0)
+ Supports SOAP API v1, v2 WS-I (for Magento CE 22.214.171.124 only).
October 29, 2012 (ver, 2.8.3 - for Magento 1.4.1+; ver, 2.7.13 - for Magento 1.4.0)
* Ajax issue with order can't be placed when text field is enabled is fixed.
October 25, 2012 (ver, 2.8.2 - for Magento 1.4.1+; ver, 2.7.12 - for Magento 1.4.0)
October 18, 2012 (ver, 2.8.1 - for Magento 1.4.1+; ver, 2.7.11 - for Magento 1.4.0)
* Compatibility issue with One-Page Checkout Booster is fixed.
September 12, 2012 (ver, 2.8.0 - for Magento 1.4.1+)
+ Displays custom fields in the corresponding steps of the checkout progress bar.
September 5, 2012 (ver, 2.7.11 - for Magento 1.4.1+)
* Fixed the issue when recurring payment method is used.
August 21, 2012 (ver, 2.7.10)
* Issue with create order from admin panel is fixed.
July 9, 2012 (ver, 2.7.9)
* Issues with reorder and order edit are fixed;
+ Adds the info from the custom fields to the the Recurring Profile.
July 9, 2012 (ver, 2.7.8)
+ Compatible with Magento 126.96.36.199.
June 27, 2012 (ver, 2.7.8)
* Issue with Paypal express checkout is fixed;
+ Compatible with Magento 188.8.131.52.
June 7, 2012 (ver, 2.7.7 - for 1.4.1+)
* Compatibility issue with SagePay (Ebizmarts_SagePaySuite) is fixed.
May 24, 2012 (ver, 2.7.6 - for 1.4.1+)
* Admin area bugs are fixed.
May 16, 2012 (ver, 2.7.5)
* CFM and One page checkout booster compatibility bug is fixed.
May 16, 2012 (ver, 2.7.4 - for 1.4.1+)
* Issues with custom values when the order is created by admin are fixed.
April 30, 2012 (ver, 2.7.3)
+ Compatible with Magento 184.108.40.206.
April 18, 2012 (ver, 2.7.2)
* xss attack security bugs are fixed.
March 30, 2012 (ver, 2.7.1)
* Minor bugs fixes.
March 23, 2012 (ver, 2.7.0)
+ Allows to display a certain custom field when a specific product and/or a product from a specific category is ordered;
+ Compatible with all kinds of Paypal payment methods including PayPal PayFlow Pro.
February 7, 2012 (ver, 2.6.2 - for 1.4.1+)
* Sage Pay issue is fixed.
January 13, 2012 (ver, 2.6.1)
+ Compatible with Magento 220.127.116.11.
December 15, 2011 (ver, 2.6.1)
* Conflict with the One-Page Checkout Booster is fixed.
December 7, 2011 (ver, 2.6.0)
+ Enables Admin to configure which custom fields are displayed for specific customer groups.
November 28, 2011 (ver, 2.5.11)
* Check box and Multiple Select sorting on the orders grid issue is fixed.
November 16, 2011 (ver, 2.5.10)
+ Data import from the Custom Registration Fields extension is added.
October 25, 2011 (ver, 2.5.9)
+ Compatible with Magento 18.104.22.168.
October 24, 2011 (ver, 2.5.8)
* Issue with module vulnerability for xss attack is fixed.
September 26, 2011 (ver, 2.5.7)
* Issue with php 5.3.x configuration is fixed.
September 21, 2011 (ver, 2.5.6)
* Issue with PaypalExpressCheckout is fixed.
August 31, 2011 (ver, 2.5.5)
* Minor bugs fixes.
August 25, 2011 (ver, 2.5.4)
+ Compatible with Magento 1.6.
June 7, 2011 (ver, 2.5.3)
* Minor bugs fixes.
April 27, 2011
+ Allows to export data from the custom fields available at the orders grid along with standard Magento order export to csv and xls;
+ Allows to export to xls the data from selected custom fields matched with order IDs.
April 25, 2011
+ Displays custom fields at the invoice overview and print invoice in the admin panel.
Feb 22, 2011
+ Compatible with Magento 22.214.171.124.
December 22, 2010
+ Allows to add custom fields to the order grid (except for the date field);
+ Enables Admin to filter orders by custom fields data (except for the date field);
+ Enables Admin to sort orders by custom fields data (except for the date field, checkbox and multiselect);
+ Enables Admin to edit the name of the block that contains order custom data;
+ Enables Admin to edit the custom fields data text style in the order confirmation e-mail.
December 21, 2010
+ Compatible with Magento 1.4.2.
October 26, 2010
+ Compatible with Sagepay and Epay payment gateways, when respective modules are installed.
October 22, 2010
+ SOAP v1, v2 support has been added.
September 28, 2010
* Bug with Paypal and custom fields in order confirmation e-mails is fixed.
September 1, 2010
+ Creates additional attributes for customer registration page;
+ Allows to automatically fill out the information from the custom registration fields into the same custom checkout fields.
August 16, 2010
+ Enables Admin to add additional text without any fields to checkout steps;
+ Active when an order is created/edited via admin panel;
* Minor bugs fixes.
June 16, 2010
+The extension is compatible with Magento 1.4.1.x.
2.0 (22 Feb 2010)
+The extension is compatible with Magento 1.4.
+ Admin can edit custom data without creating a new order
+ Ability to add default “Please Select” field for dropdown and multi-select fields, which will force to choose a different value.
+ Compatible with Magento 1.3.0;
* Downloadable products.
+ Feature of assigning attributes to websites / stores;
* Saving options of attributes.