SEO Suite Ultimate - #1 SEO extension
Mageworx presents the best Magento SEO
extension - Seo Suite Ultimate:
Advanced SEO Templates for Product and Category Pages.
- Easy-to-create templates for product meta title, meta description, URL key, short and long descriptions, meta keywords, alt tags of product images and product SEO name (H1) tag.
- Dynamic templates for category meta title, meta description, meta keywords and category description.
- The ability to create templates for each store view separately.
- Applying templates to all products/categories that match their conditions OR to products/categories with empty fields only.
- The option to create templates for specific attribute sets only.
- The ability to create templates for all products/categories or specific products/categories.
- The ability to run tests before applying templates to live products.
- Applying templates in bulk.
- Applying templates automatically by Magento cron.
- The ability to send email notifications in case of errors when generating templates by the cron.
- Create templates for blog posts of Aheadworks Blog extension
- Track the creation and last applying date of each template
- The ability to limit the length of template meta title and meta description
- Specify a number of products/categories processed at once when generating a template (it allows you to run the templates on any server configuration)
Category Page Optimization
- SEO friendly URLs for category pages
- Removing parent categories from URLs to optimize sub-category URLs
- Using Rel=next/prev implementation to indicate the relationship between component URLs in a paginated series
- A special pager URL format for paginated pages
- Correct support of "View=all" page
- Adding Page number to meta title and meta description tags for paginated pages
Product Review Page Optimization
- SEO friendly URLs for product review pages
- ‘Review for’ message at the beginning of meta title or/and meta description tags
- Setting a Canonical tag on product reviews (can be pointed by the store admin either to a reviews page or to a product page)
HTML and XML Sitemaps
Frontend HTML Sitemap
- All links to store pages (Catalog Categories, Products, CMS Pages) are placed on a single page in a hierarchical structure
- Excluding any categories/products or CMS pages
- Excluding CMS Pages (e.g. '404 Not Found' page, Refund Policies, etc.)
- Excluding out of stock product pages
- The ability to add additional links (footer and custom links)
- Defining page title for HTML sitemap (per each store view)
- Defining meta title & description for HTML sitemap (per each store view)
- Customizable with CSS Site Map layout
- Ability to limit a number of displayed sub-categories to speed up the sitemap if you have thousands of categories
- Ability to hide store views, categories or products on the HTML sitemap page
Google XML Sitemap
- XML Sitemap 100% compliant with the current Google requirements
- The ability to add custom links
- Adding all Product Images to Google XML Sitemap with watermark and customizable size
- Adding Product Tag URLs to Google XML Sitemap
- Excluding specific products, categories and CMS-pages
- Excluding specific CMS Pages (e.g. 404 Not Found' or Enable Cookies' page)
- Excluding out of stock products
- Setting frequency and priority for tag and additional links
- Generating correct Google XML Site Map files with links equal to Canonical URLs
- XML sitemap validity check (broken XML sitemap file will never replace a correct file to avoid errors while indexing)
- Fully compatible with AW Blog, FishPig Blog, FishPig Attributes Splash Pages modules
Rich Snippets Optimization
These are the attributes that can show up in your site rich snippet in Google search:
- product SKU
- product color
- product weight
- payment method
- shipping method
- conditions and seller’s info
SEO for Layered Navigation Pages
- Generating meta title and meta description based on different product attributes (name, brand, manufacturer, price, color), edit and adjust this data if you need
- Controlling the Canonical tag on layered navigation pages
- Adding NOINDEX,FOLLOW or NOINDEX,NOFOLLOW tags to this type of pages
- Disabling canonical tag
Setting the Correct Indexation Instructions to Search Engines
- Restricting search engine crawlers from accessing unimportant/private pages
- Robots.txt editor
- The ability to add NOINDEX,FOLLOW or NOINDEX,NOFOLLOW Robots Meta Headers to any page
Solving Duplicate Content Issues
- The ability to add the canonical meta tag with admin fine tuning
- Setting the canonical tag for associated products to be pointed to the parent products
- Defining single canonical URL for products in different categories
- A cross-domain canonical meta tag to solve duplicate content issue between several domains
- The ability to select a canonical tag for a single product or use a custom canonical tag
Alternate URLs (Hreflang Tag) Support
- set Alternate URLs Scope (this type of URLs can work within one website, as well as between websites)
- use the hreflang for category/ product/ CMS pages</i>
- use the language code from the default locale or set it manually for each locale
- use a country code from the default country or choose it manually for each store view
- use mapping functionality for CMS pages to set hreflang tags the right way
- preview the hreflang setup to check errors
- correctly parse XML sitemaps with Alternate URLs in any browser
SEO Suite Ultimate SEO reports allow you to detect and fix:
- pages with long meta title and meta description tags
- pages with empty meta tags
- pages that have duplicate meta title and meta description tags
- reports available for products, categories and CMS pages
- Price attribute shows the price range for bundle, configurable and grouped products when used in the templates
- The ability to use prefix and suffix for attributes in the templates. E.g. if an attribute value is available, it will be prepended with prefix and appended with suffix, either prefix or suffix can be used alone
- The ability to enable/disable Open Graph right from the backend
- Search engine and user friendly RSS Feed URLs
- Enables title attribute for Category Menu links
- Ability to define a default meta robots tag for Https pages
- Free LIFETIME extension updates
- Free LIFETIME extension support
- Free extension installation
- Free extension configuration
- Free service of resolving module conflicts
- 30 days money back
- Compatible with AW Z Blocks Magento extension (by request)
- Compatible with Fooman Speedster Magento extension
- Compatible with Amasty Prevnext extension
- Compatible with Amasty Improved Navigation Magento extension
- Compatible with GT Speed Magento module
- Compatible with AW Blog Magento module
- Compatible with FishPig Attributes Splash Pages Magento module
- Compatible with FishPig Magento module
Admin: seo-extensions.magentoext.com/admin (Please select "SEO Suite Ultimate" in the list of available extensions)
You can look through extension User Guide here.
4.1.0 (July 13, 2015)
+ Personal trailing slash setting for home page is added (it's possible to remove the trailing slash for the home page in the canonical tag and in XML sitemap)
+ Ability to limit a number of displayed categories in HTML sitemap
+ Dynamic templates can be applied to AW Blog pages now
+ The extension can be safely disabled now without removing attributes from the database
+ Informative description is added to the extension's configuration page to provide with useful links to necessary testing tools
+ Ability to add the home page URL to HTML and XML sitemaps
* Fixed. Sometimes the function "Mage::getUrl()" returns URLs with parameters and breaks the cross-domain canonical tag.
* Fixed. Custom canonical tag was not saved per a store view.
* Fixed. The suffix was duplicated in the CMS meta title tag.
* Fixed. The error was occurred if trying to create a template for a website without store views.
* Fixed. Store-view translations of product attributes were not loaded in the dynamic templates in Magento 1.9.1.
* Fixed. The [category] variable didn't work in the meta keywords template
* Fixed. The product price generated by the dynamic templates missed a tax value if the setting "Sales->Tax->Catalog Prices" was set to "Including Tax"
* Fixed. A specific issue with saving templates with individual items applied
* Fixed. The maximum length of the "template_code" was increased from 255 bytes
* Fixed. Minor issue with product reviews URLs
* Fixed. Minor issue with pager URL format
* Fixed. Minor issue for MageWorx_SeoSuite_Controller_Router -> match() returns a boolean without setting $request->setDispatched(true)
* Fixed. The issue with adding a new transaction email: the drop-down with email layouts was empty
* Fixed. The incorrect priority for pages from Splash Page Pro in XML sitemap was resolved
4.0.2 (June 9, 2015)
* Minor bug fixes for templates
Seo Suite Pro
- for small and medium-sized Magento stores
extension - HTML and XML sitemap generator
All Mageworx Magento extensions
seo, magento seo extension, advanced seo suite, magento seo, seo extension, dynamic templates, hreflang tag for magento, google xml sitemap, layered navigation optimization