Google Content API for Shopping
when i install and login my cplane, Fatal error: Class 'Mage_GoogleShopping_Helper_Data' not found in /home2/rareinch/public_html/app/Mage.php on line 520, how to reslove this problem?
September 25, 2011
This extension would be great except for 2 major complaints that I have:
1. Product Grid for choosing products to add to Google Content lacks filter columns
There is no "Status" column in the grid, so if you have a bunch of disabled products in your store or products that are invisible for some reason, you can't easily filter those out.
2. Google Shopping requires a mandatory "Taxonomy" attribute for US products
All products submitted need to have a Category attribute that contains a value from Google's list of predefined taxonomies. This isn't set by default when adding products through this extension. The workaround is to create a custom attribute called "Google Taxonomy" for your products, then specify this for every product and make sure you add it through the custom attribute mapping before you submit your products.
September 22, 2011
Just got it to work with 1.6 so here's the skinny:
FIRST DISABLE COMPILER
go to "System gt; Tools gt; Compilation" and be sure the status is set to Disabled
I'd also disable your cache to save you from any headaches (System gt; Cache Management).
1) Go to your connect manager and install the extension (Extension key: http://connect20.magentocommerce.com/community/Mage_GoogleShopping)
2) Click to install the extension
3) Before installing it will ask you to confirm and say there is a conflict with Mage core 1.5 . Ignore this adn proceed.
4) It will kick an error saying there was a conflict. Ignore this and hit refresh.
5) After the page refreshes scroll down till you see "Mage_GoogleShopping" and select "Reinstall" next to it then hit "Commit Changes"
6) It should reinstall the extension without any problems and voila! Should be working perfectly.
This worked for me before when using 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124
September 20, 2011
hi, i am a new bee for magento and i have install 1.6.0, when i try to install it with extension key on Connect Manger, I can only received the message of "Connection Error try again later." how can i fix this problem since i am unable to install it, is there any package i can download for direct installation? THansks
September 15, 2011
I have installed this on Magento ver. 126.96.36.199.
During installation there were errors shown in the magento connect interface with some files already existing, but upon checking the Magento configuration for Google API and adding the correct Google Merchant centre data.
I have mapped attributes and published products to Google shopping Successfully.
Thanks for this extension.
September 11, 2011
on 188.8.131.52 seems to work without any complication
September 9, 2011
Ok so for 1.6 it works. Use this http://www.getcomputerservices.co.uk/web-development/magento-mage_googleshopping-documentation-tutorial/ for more details but after the extension's reinstallation it'll work.
September 4, 2011
not working on 1.6
August 23, 2011
Hi, once I tried to unsinstall this package my website went down. Now my system runs again, but this module is stil implemented, so I have to work with it. But when I want to set the google Api I even can´t get to the Konfiguration. Can someone provide help?
August 22, 2011
I cannot upgrade all modules from magento: CONNECT ERROR: Package community/Mage_Core_Modules 184.108.40.206 conflicts with: community/Mage_GoogleShopping 0.3.5
Uninstalling the Google module also fails... What to do
August 19, 2011