Popularity ScoreReferrals to Site/Downloads
0 1+ 250+ 1000+ 10000+
Magento Connect 2.0
Magento Connect 2.0
Welcome to the world's first mobile-commerce platform!
With Magento Mobile, you can easily create branded, native storefront applications that are deeply integrated with Magento's powerful eCommerce platform.
Magento Mobile allows store owners to manage multiple native applications, across multiple mobile devices, from a single Magento interface.
Magento Mobile supports the most popular platforms: iPhone, iPad and Android.
Magento Mobile is compatible with the following versions:
Note: Depending on your version, automatic (PEAR) or manual installation will be required (see below)
Integrated eCommerce + mCommerce
Magento Mobile seamlessly integrates with your existing Account Management, Product Catalog, and Checkout functionality. Users can seamlessly move between your web store and your new mobile store with the same account, including wishlist, account login/registration, cart, checkout, etc. See the full feature list here.
Community support is available in our new Magento Mobile forum
The Magento Mobile admin panel is free to download, but to create your first app, you’ll need to purchase an activation key from the product homepage
Release Notes is avaialble in our new Magento Mobile Release Notes Forum
Follow these instructions to manually install Magento Mobile. If you have questions, be sure to refer to our Magento Mobile community forum
* Download Magento Mobile
- Community Edition 1.6: Download here
- Community Edition from 1.7: Download here
- Enterprise Edition 1.9: Download here
- Enterprise Edition 1.10: Download here
- Enterprise Edition 1.11: Download here
- Enterprise Edition from 1.12: Download here
* Back up your Magento installation and database before installing!
* Disable your Magento cache. It is strongly recommended to put Magento instance into maintenance mode before next two steps.
* Move the files and directories from the Mage_XmlConnect archive into the corresponding locations in your Magento installation
* Be sure to set the media/xmlconnect folder permission as 777
* Log out of your Admin Panel and then log back in.
Now that you’ve installed Magento Mobile, be sure to watch our webinar on how to get started with your first iPhone application.
This extension was developed by and is supported by Magento
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.
If you need support for a Magento platform, there are different options for support depending on which Magento platform you are using. Below are links for specific platforms.
We built Magento Connect using the latest techniques and technologies.
This makes Magento Connect faster and easier to use.
Unfortunately, your browser doesn't support those technologies.
Use the links below to download a new browser or upgrade your existing browser.