Popularity ScoreReferrals to Site/Downloads
0 1+ 250+ 1000+ 10000+
+ CE 1.5.X, 1.6.X, 1.7.X,1.8.X, 1.9.X
+ PE 1.9.X, 1.10.X
+ EE 1.10.X, 1.11.X, 1.12.X,1.13.X,1.14.X
If you want to make your online store more customer friendly, then our new magento extension Gallery Pro is the right selection.
By using Gallery Pro , you can create your own albums and sub-albums so that it is easier to organize your hosted pictures and file them based on category, topic or some other criteria.
On front-end, this useful extension allows customers to see album description, photo thumbnail or full photo depending on their option. Also, they can select slide-show mode to view photos.
On back-end, it is easy and time saving for admin to customize their own album by adding/removing photo and editing description.
With this useful magento extension, customers may visit your site more and more. So, don't hesitate to put it to your cart, or you will miss the chance to increase your sale.
1. Allow to manage photo album, support multiple album level
2. Allow to manage album photo, support multiple album per a photo
3. Allow to view slideshow, integrate ColorBox
4. Support pagination with photo toolbar
5. Allow review/rate photo
6. Support feature album/photo, latest album/photo
7. Support photo link so you can link a photo to a product or anywhere you would like
8. Clean look and feel, easy to customize with separated HTML/CSS
9. W3C HTML/CSS validated, SEO compatible
10. Optimizing thumbnail to speed up site loading, allow change thumbnail size in admin
11. Support URL friendly that is good for SEO
12. Support multiple store, allow create album for specific store view
13. Backend management friendly
14. Support album/photo thumbnail in backend
15. Allow to order albums/photos easily
16. Admin configuration with many options. See more detail in Admin Configuration session
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.
If you need support for a Magento platform, there are different options for support depending on which Magento platform you are using. Below are links for specific platforms.
We built Magento Connect using the latest techniques and technologies.
This makes Magento Connect faster and easier to use.
Unfortunately, your browser doesn't support those technologies.
Use the links below to download a new browser or upgrade your existing browser.