Advanced Product Options
Advanced Product Options extension allows creating custom options and assign them to all product or any number of products in smooth easy way. It is also possible to apply predefined custom options directly on the product edit page.
Advanced Product Options extension adds custom options inventory / quantity and custom options images features. Now you do not need to create hundreds of simple products to combine them into configurable products and handle inventory for every your combination. With our extension you can specify available quantity of every standard Magento custom option, upload an image for every custom option to show your customers what you are selling.
Moreover, Dependent Custom Options, Tier and Special Prices are now integrated with this extension!
Used by thousands of Magento stores.
Trusted in more than 85 countries all over the world!
Recently Added Features
- Custom options description tooltip using Webtexsoftware "Attribute and Custom Options Description Tooltip" extension
- Compatibility with Firegento MageSetup Extension for German market
- Compatibility with Innoexts_StorePricing
- New feature "Do Not Restore Deleted Options" is added to the options templates
- Ability to select customer groups for special and tier prices
- "Cost" attribute is added for custom options
- Ability to update/keep unchanged quantity of product options when updating options template
- Multi-dependency functionality
- "Allow Backorders and Notify Customer" feature
- Ability to "Allow Backorders" for out-of-stock options
Custom Options Templates
- Ability to create predefined custom options for products
- Ability to apply predefined custom options while editing a product under Custom Options tab
- Ability to bulk assign them to any number of products any time
- Ability to select a default value in a custom option (default value will be selected on the front-end by default)
- Ability to specify description for custom options (give your customers full details about what you are offering)
- Ability to duplicate custom options template
- Step-by-step process of assigning templates to products (supports unlimited number of products)
Dependent Custom Options
- Ability to create Dependent Custom Options
- Custom Options can be hidden or disabled on the front-end unless their parent options are selected
Custom Options Inventory
- Ability to set quantity for product custom options (provide admin with the ability to control inventory for custom options)
- Ability to display custom options quantity on the front-end
- Ability to hide/disable custom options which are out of stock on the front-end
- Ability to display "Out of Stock" message on the front-end
- Ability to connect the inventory of a custom option with inventory of a product (you should just enter SKU of any product into SKU of a custom option)
- Ability to update/keep unchanged quantity of product options when updating options template (quantity values of custom options assigned to products remains unchanged even if you edit an option template. However, now you can edit the options template and check "Update Assigned Options' Stock on Save" to update stock values of product options)
Quantity field for Custom Options on the front-end
- Ability to enable Quantity field for each custom option on the front-end (It allows your customers to order products with custom options' different quantities. Example: you sell cell phones and add chargers as custom options. Now you customers can purchase 1 cell phone and 2 chargers.)
Custom Options Images / Color (Image) Swatch
- Ability to upload images for custom options (give your customers graphic example of what you are offering)
- Customers can see the images in original sizes on the front-end
- Ability to create custom options of the "Swatch" type (it displays only images instead of custom options on the front-end. Customers will click on images to select a custom option's value)
- Ability to replace a product's image with a custom option's image
- Ability to replace a product's gallery with option's gallery
- Ability to append option's images to product's gallery
- Ability to display all uploaded images of a custom option above the custom option (applicable to the drop-down and multiselect only)
- Ability to change a sorting order of images using a drag-and-drop functionality
- Ability to specify color's hash codes to display color's thumbnail on the front-end (it allows creating color swatch options)
- Ability to combine several images by placing one image over another. (Example: you can put an image with some wording over an image with a t-shirt)
Custom Options Description Tooltip
You can add description tootip for custom options using Attribute and Custom Options Description Tooltip extension from our partner Webtexsoftware. Please contact Webtexsoftware in order to get this patch
Weight for Custom Options
- Ability to specify a weight for custom options
- Ability to setup an absolute weight (option's weight replaces a product's weight)
- Shipping costs include weight of custom options
Cost for Custom Options
- Ability to specify a cost for custom options
- Ability to setup an absolute cost (option's cost replaces a product's cost)
- Support custom options import/export
Custom Options per Customer Groups
- Ability to assign custom options per customer groups (personalize your products for every customer group)
One-time Custom Options
- Ability to create custom options with absolute prices (custom option's price will be added only once to product price regardless of product qnty added to cart)
Absolute Pricing for Custom Options
- Ability to enable absolute prices for custom options (custom option's price will replace a product's price)
NEW Tier Price for Custom Options
You can add tier prices for each value of custom options. These prices can be dependent on the entered quantity for each custom option's value or on an overall quantity of the main product. The tier price can be fixed or percentage.
NEW Special Price for Custom Options
You can add special price for each value of custom options. It's also possible to add a comment to be displayed near a special price on the front-end. The special price can be fixed or percentage.
NEW SKU Policy
Let's assume you export / download your orders to a 3rd party system, where you actually process the orders. The system downloads the orders, parse the products inside them and update the inventories accordingly. Your products comes with custom options with SKUs and Magento transforms your main product SKU to something like product_SKU - option1_SKU - option2_SKU.
When your system finds such product, it won't be able to update the inventory correctly, because a product with such SKU even doesn't exist. The SKU Policy feature can keep the main product's SKU untouched OR transforms all custom options to separate simple products in the order. Thus, you can export or download your orders without any issues in further processing.
Multi-Store Support for Custom Options Templates
- Ability to specify different values of custom option for each store view (You can translate an option's title, an option's description and a title of each option's value into different languages directly in custom options templates)
Import / Export Support
- Advanced Product Options supports standard Magento import/export functionality. Now you can import / export all the options' extra data added by the extension. (note: currently options are imported/exported without a connection to custom option templates.)
- NEW Ability to specify different DIV class for every options
- Invariable extension price - no matter how many k+ products you have.
- Compatible with Instant Cart
- Compatible with Extended Orders
- Easy to install and use
- Comes with User Manual
- 100% Open Source
- 14 days money back
- Free LIFETIME extension updates
- Free LIFETIME support
- Free service of resolving module conflicts
Admin: product-options-extensions.magentoext.com/admin (Please select "Advanced Product Options" in the list of available extensions)
TadpoleAdaptive.com (click on "Configure & buy" button)
TheGreenNursery.com click on "Customize & Buy" button
You can look through extension's User Guide here.
Click on "Get Extension" button in the top of this page OR visit the URL Advanced Product Options to see Live Examples of Advanced Product Options extension
This might help you to solve your problems Knowledge Base for Advanced Product Options.
If you have any questions, contact our Support Department and our team will get back to you shortly.