Pdf Customiser by Fooman - custom invoice pdf, packing slips & more
Thousands of Magento stores trust Fooman Pdf Customiser to quickly and easily customise Magento invoice, order, shipment and credit memo pdf documents. This quality extension is coded by a Magento Certified Developer Plus, integrates with Magento's themes and is compatible with a wide range of popular Magento extensions.
Flexible, good looking pdfs designed to suit your business
Easily create professional, user friendly Magento pdfs with 65+ custom options in the backend. Choose from 2 ready-to-use template designs in the backend, or create your own custom design by modifying the html template files.
Add your company logo, product images and detailed product attribute information. Change page margins and fonts, add custom information, digitally sign pdfs, add detailed tax information and more (see full feature list below).
Improve your store's efficiency
Clever features save you valuable time. Use integrated address labels on invoice and shipment pdfs to simplify shipping. Add SKU barcodes for more accurate warehouse packing. Allow customers to download invoice, shipment and credit memo pdfs from the frontend - even for guest orders.
Create a new "Order Confirmation" pdf for easy order management. You can even print the order as packing slip, to bypass the standard work flow (eliminates “there are no printable documents related to selected orders” errors!).
Email friendly pdf attachments
Automatically attach your customised pdf files to sales emails. Pdf file sizes are automatically optimised with file size reduction of up to 90%.
Easy to use with flexible options
Easily customise pdfs in minutes from the Magento backend - without technical knowledge. Plus, if the 65+ backend options aren't enough to make your perfect pdf - it's easy to make advanced customisations by editing the extension's template files or the developer friendly extension code. Customise pdfs with .phtml templates, without having to deal with Zend_Pdf.
Full List of Features
• Choose from 2 flexible layout options in the backend
• Customise page margins
• Choose A4 or letter page sizes
• Change the font size
• Choose from system fonts (Times New Roman, Helvetica, Courier, Arial Chinese/Korean/Japanese), Dejavu fonts, or upload your own font
• Further layout customisations can also be achieved by theming the *.phtml files that come with Pdf Customiser (this is not done via the backend - basic html/Magento theming knowledge is required)
Add the following to pdfs:
• Company logo (different placement options available)
• Background images (eg. company letterhead)
• Store address
• Customer billing, shipping and/or email addresses
• Base and/or order currency
• Delivery date (invoice only)
• Order history with comments
• Gift messages
• Compatible with a range of 3rd party extensions which add customer order comments
• Order number (can also be displayed as a barcode)
• Integrated labels with billing and/or shipping addresses (for invoice and shipment pdfs)
• Custom text (eg. customer number, discount code for next order, marketing message...)
• Display up to five product attributes (options include product image, SKU barcode, item weight and custom attributes)
• Control the product attribute display order
• Choose to replace coupon codes with the promotion name
• Display product surcharges created by Fooman Surcharge
• Add business and/or customer tax numbers
• Include tax information required by your country or local jurisdiction
• Honours your settings to display order totals as tax inclusive or exclusive (unlike default Magento pdfs)
• Change the title and control the file name of each pdf document
• Automatically attach customised pdf files to sales emails (file size reduction up to 90%)
• Adds new "Order Confirmation" pdf document type
• Control the order of totals (subtotal, discount, tax, shipping costs etc)
• Bypass the standard work flow order to print packing slips before shipping
• Digitally sign pdfs for extra security
• Customers can download customised pdf documents from the frontend, even when not logged in
• Choose to open pdfs in a new browser window
• Multi store capable - use different pdf templates for different stores
• Great support to help you get it up and running
• Translations available in 30 languages - see the FAQ on our website listing
Try the Demo
Check out the instructions, user documentation and more reviews on the Fooman website.
What People are Saying about Fooman Pdf Customiser
“We wanted a way to improve Magento's default PDFs without having to modify code & this extension is brilliant. We now have great looking packing docs with logos and legible type. The developer has really thought of everything – everything can be done easily through the admin console. It also has support for integrated labels - it's all built in and configured, all you have to do is tick a a box to turn it on. I can't recommend this highly enough - support was 1st class as well”
“This is the best PDF customizing type extension available. Having the added benefit of automatically e-mailing the PDFs to customers on order, shipment, credit memo, invoicing, etc. Great stuff. Perfect install, smooth operation and customizing in 1.6.1”
“This brilliant extension did wonders for our order confirmation, invoices and delivery notes printouts. We also received great support from Kristoff. Every Magento install should have this extension”
- GP Supplies
“Great extension, installed smoothly and customer support was lightening fast when I asked how to remove the Telephone line in the US address format. I'd recommend PDF Customiser to anyone and it does Integrated Labels right out of the box! Now all I have to do is peel off the parcel label and stick it on the package. Thanks Kristof for the great (affordable) extensions and excellent service”