Fooman Pdf Customiser
Try the Demo
• Quickly and easily change Invoice, Shipment and Credit Memo pdf documents without editing code
• Adds new simplified Order Confirmation pdf document
• Adds 50+ options to your Magento backend to create more professional looking pdf documents
• Brand pdf documents with your logo
• Reduces pdf file size by 30-90% (typical reduction)
• Choose from 2 different layout options in the backend - further layout customisations can also be achieved by theming the *.phtml files that come with Pdf Customiser (this is not done via the backend and basic html/Magento theming knowledge is required)
• Select up to five product attributes to display in each pdf
• Choose from system fonts (Times New Roman, Helvetica, Courier, Arial Chinese/Korean/Japanese), Dejavu fonts, or upload your own font
• Change between A4 or letter page sizes, customise page margins and change the size of the font
• Add additional fields such as store address, tax numbers and custom text such as customer number
• Choose to print the product image on the packing slip
• Add business and/or customer tax numbers and choose to include or exclude displayed tax amounts
• Bypass the standard work flow order to print packing slips before shipping – no more “there are no printable documents related to selected orders” errors!
• Print the SKU barcode on the packing slip for more accurate warehouse packing
• Choose to digitally sign your pdf documents for extra security
• Comprehensive user documentation
• Free updates for 12 months
• Covered by our 30 day money back guarantee
This extension comes bundled with the additional free Fooman Email Attachments extension. This extension enables you to automatically attach your customised pdf files to sales emails.
Check out the instructions, user documentation and more reviews on the Fooman website.
Please leave a review on our website or here on Magento Connect!
The quoted price is based on a current exchange rate from New Zealand dollars at the time of writing. Please check our website for more details and for a current currency conversion.
Please get in touch by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions, rather than using the review section - you will get an answer much quicker!
What People are Saying about Fooman Pdf Customiser
“We wanted a way to improve Magento's default PDFs without having to modify code & this extension is brilliant. We now have great looking packing docs with logos and legible type. The developer has really thought of everything – everything can be done easily through the admin console. It also has support for integrated labels - it's all built in and configured, all you have to do is tick a a box to turn it on. I can't recommend this highly enough - support was 1st class as well”
- frank265, November 1 2012
“This is the best PDF customizing type extension available. Having the added benefit of automatically e-mailing the PDFs to customers on order, shipment, credit memo, invoicing, etc. Great stuff. Perfect install, smooth operation and customizing in 1.6.1”
- tandylacker, July 25 2012
“This brilliant extension did wonders for our order confirmation, invoices and delivery notes printouts. We also received great support from Kristoff. Every Magento install should have this extension”
- GP Supplies, January 27 2011
“Great extension, installed smoothly and customer support was lightening fast when I asked how to remove the Telephone line in the US address format. I'd recommend PDF Customiser to anyone and it does Integrated Labels right out of the box! Now all I have to do is peel off the parcel label and stick it on the package. Thanks Kristof for the great (affordable) extensions and excellent service”
- WebBod, July 19 2010
“One, two, three... As simple, as that. In fact, it was the easiest and most instantly-working extension, I have ever installed, although I was a bit terrified, since we are working on a Magento platform for a client, that has a lot of custom work, on a custom theme (and those who know, custom works can produce many bugs, with modules that are build to run only on base themes). Sum Up: Definitely worth the money. And keep an eye on Fooman, as they deliver outstanding extensions”
- frankanton, July 9 2011
“The extension works perfectly. Essential to our business”
- ALM72, May 3 2011