FuturePay is a new alternative payment method that lets shoppers buy from your online store without a credit card. Customers simply put their purchases on a FuturePay tab, making it easy to buy now and pay later. They only need to enter their email and password to complete their purchase in one step.
FuturePay drives incremental revenues for your business by:
- Attracting new customers who don't want to use credit cards online.
- Increasing conversions by giving customers another payment option.
- Funding shoppers' purchases with a FuturePay tab.
- Streamlining the checkout experience to one-step.
You can learn more about FuturePay here http://info.futurepay.com/MagentoandFuturePay.html
To add FuturePay to your store you will need to:
1. Apply for a FuturePay Account
2. Install FuturePay
3. Configure your store to enable FuturePay
Apply for a FuturePay Account
Before Installing the FuturePay Extension, you will need a FuturePay Merchant Account. To apply for a Merchant Account, follow these steps before you install the FuturePay extension.
1. Apply for a FuturePay Merchant Account by clicking here click here https://www.futurepay.com/main/merchant-signup?platform=302_FPM674662647
2. After your account has been approved, you will receive an activation email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Follow the email and on-screen instructions to activate your account and set your password.
4. Copy the FuturePay Merchant API key that you will receive after completing activation.
Install FuturePay to your store by following these steps:
1. Disable Compilation
Log into the Magento Admin Panel and go to System, Tools, Compilation. Then, disable the compilation, this will let you run the compilation process again.
2. Install the FuturePay Extension, via Magento Connect
First, get the extension key from this page
Then, go to System, Magento Connect, Magento Connect Manager and use your admin account to login again.
Once you are logged in, paste the extension key in the field named "Paste extension key to install", then click Install.
After installation, click the Proceed button and the FuturePay extension will be installed automatically.
3. Clear Cache
Go to System, Cache Management. Then clear the stored cache.
After clearing the cache, logout and then log back into the Magento Admin Panel. After this step FuturePay will be successfully installed and ready for configuration.
Configure your store
To complete the process, you will need to configure your store.
1. Go to System, Configuration. Then, from the left sideboard, click Payment Methods.
2. Then, expand the FuturePay configuration section.
3. Set the Enabled field to "Yes", then enter your Merchant API Key that you received after activating your FuturePay account.
4. Set the Sandbox Mode field to "No" and enter "1" in the Sort order.
Congratulations! After completing this last step, you will be able to offer your customers the option of paying with FuturePay!
If you require support, have any error messages or problems during installation, please contact email@example.com