Popularity ScoreReferrals to Site/Downloads
0 1+ 250+ 1000+ 10000+
Magento Connect 2.0
Magento Connect 2.0
Price slider also supports Magento 1.8
Fixes & Improvements (v 2.2.1):
Special thanks to the contributors
passowrd : demo123
Replace the classic price filter by a price slider with an excellent jQuery & UI . It facilitates the user to view products as per their prce range.
- Improve user experience through filtering products with AJAX
- Supports Multiple Stores and Currencies.
- Price can be filtered using text box range.
- Callback functions for various events.
- More theming options from backend
- Decreased load times for filtering products
- Easy to Install & Configure
- Entirely Customizable from backend
- Price slider on category and search page supports AJAX filtering
- Now supports AJAX for layered navigation and Product toolbar (category and search pages)
- Loading Overlay can be themed from the backed as desired.
- Customize the slider as per your own site design.
- You can also use your own images in the slider.
- Use flat colors for the slider
- Change the height and width of the slider directly from the backend.
The slider uses jQuery from the google CDN, thus reducing the load on your server and loads faster and hence provide a better User Experience.
Allows the user to select both max and the min price.
By default it waits the user action for 5 seconds. (now changed to 0 by default) it can be changed from the admin panel.
AJAX Layered Navigation filtering and AJAX product toolbar
Elegant default theme for slider available for free.
Entirely configurable from backend, No need to edit the files for theming and minor changes, following are the options in backend:
- Automatically manages the conflict between jQuery and Prototype.
- If you already have jQuery included in your website, you can disable including the jQuery from admin.
Q: Ive installed the plugin but see an 404error in admin, what to do?
- No need to worry, just log out of admin and login again.
Q: I already have a jquery in my website, is it necessary to include this?
- Ok, If you already have jQuery in your Site then there is no necessacity to include .
Q: Ive enabled the plugin but it dosent seem to work, slider is not showing up, now?
- Ok, check the following:
--- Is there jQuery and jQuery UI included in your website, you can check it by doing view source in your browser.
--- If you are using a custom theme package which is outside the frontend/default package, then you need to include the template and the layout XML in your theme.
Magehouse Price Slider is compatible for Magento 1.5, 1.6 and Magento 1.7 community version and can be customized on request for other Magento versions too.
We wish to hear your experience and feedback on Magehouse Price Slider. (email : firstname.lastname@example.org)
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.
If you need support for a Magento platform, there are different options for support depending on which Magento platform you are using. Below are links for specific platforms.
We built Magento Connect using the latest techniques and technologies.
This makes Magento Connect faster and easier to use.
Unfortunately, your browser doesn't support those technologies.
Use the links below to download a new browser or upgrade your existing browser.