Rated 4 out of 5 by newnix Uninstalling the extension makes product view half empty
This is a really good extension, but nothing is perfect, Below is what i dont like about it :
1) The monthly pay pricing, charge me anything you like, but pay-per-month is not worth it.
2) Terrible language support, why not just provide some transation.csv the way magento does ?
3) when i uninstall it , the product view page becomes half-empty, only images and product title display on product detail page. once install the extension, even without enabled, everything returns to normal. (I had deleted the related database tables and all the files editting after i uninstalled it).
Except these three aspects, it is a really good extension!
July 22, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by ncompass Pricing
I'm loving this extension with Reviews being the 'big-thing' at the moment, I can fully see the purpose. The only reason I am not giving this 5 stars is because I am confused on the pricing.
Great product, throughly recommend
July 16, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by bobstar82 Does what is says, easy to use!
Great extensiom, easy to customize, easy to use!
One thing i miss is to translate the widget to my own standard.
Of the 150 mails send ive got 12 reviews already!
July 3, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Otavio Excellent Extension
Must have extension to boost reviews from customers. Easy to install and configure and working like a charm.
July 2, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by djwh33 Gotta get this!
Yotpo started to show its value on day #1 when I got my first review. They definitely help make my shoppers feel comfortable about their purchases and yotpo automates the whole process so I can worry about other things.
Easy install, quick set up, great extension. Thanks!
June 29, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by ofern A must have
After a long searching for a good review system i came across Yotpo and was amazed by the wide range of possibilites! even better is the personal support..
this is a must have plugin..
June 20, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by jameswilmans Slick plugin delivers on its description
I installed this on my site http://wowbag.co as a last ditch effort to get a decent review section working and ,what do you know, it did. The plugin also can be set to automatically mail customers after a specified time to request a product review which is king.
You are given access to slick, off-site, admin area where you are able to manage your reviews and share them to various social media. There are also a ton of other features which I am yet to try.
I can only praise the quality of this plugin and recommend it to other magento users. It does exactly as it says on the box and is simple to use. well done and thanks. James
June 11, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by rcehlers No Rich Snippets makes me want to uninstall.
I wish this thing had rich snippets because there is no way to even have the old review system work with yotpo and display a star rating . So that means , if you want current rich snippets to work on products you have to uninstall yotpo and reenable your old product reviews. Its great for a free add on but I would gladly pay to integrate rich snippets.
June 8, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by hhorigian Excellent - Must Have!
This extension brought a new tool to my business.
June 5, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by tsd2014 Perfect Reviews Extension
I found Yotpo after seeing my friend using it on his site. What I really liked (aside from it being free!) was how it shows "Verified Buyer" next to reviews by customers - this really helps authenticate the review to potential customers and adds value.
Upon using Yotpo now for 2+ weeks on The Spotted Door, here is what I love about it:
(1) Customization of widget onsite = you can input your exact color (hex) to use for the text, review title, etc. You really can make the widget fit into the theme of your store.
(2) Customer notifications = you can set how many days post-order you would like before Yotpo auto-sends an email to the customer requesting a review. The customer can complete their review right within their email without having to go anywhere else (they can if they choose).
(3) Admin notifications = when a review is left, you receive an email notification. From there, you can click within the email to "Publish to My Website" (one-click) as well as to "Push to Social" (one-click) which will auto-post it to your Facebook or Twitter accounts per your settings. (Note: these posts as well have a default template you can then edit however you'd like your post to appear)
(4) Facebook reviews tab = you can add a tab to your FB page for reviews (as of this writing, ours is not live yet).
(5) Yotpo dashboard = allows you to see how many visits / purchases associated with Yotpo, how many follow-up emails were sent each month and how many reviews, etc. You can also create coupons, though I've yet to try that.
(6) Support = I did have issues on my first day, which appears to have been when they had a planned system outage for some updates (bad timing); either way, every single one of my 4 rather redundant support requests was answered (within 24-hours generally) and addressed professionally.
Overall, I'm a big fan and would recommend!
May 27, 2014