Popularity ScoreReferrals to Site/Downloads
0 1+ 250+ 1000+ 10000+
Attention: From version 0.4 only Magento >=1.4.0 is supported. If you use Magento < 1.4 switch to the "Releases" tab and choose the extension key of the last 0.3.x version which supports previous Magento releases.
This module is also available on GitHub in the latest version.
This extension is maintained by PHOENIX MEDIA, Magento Gold Partner in Stuttgart and Vienna.
From version 1.4.1 on all changes are listed in the "Release Notes" tab
- Fixed missing COD Tax Fee for invoices containing configurable products
- Fixed wrong COD fee displaying on order info block when "Display Cod Fee" optionis set to "Including Tax"
- Version 0.4.8 is considered as stable.
- Fixed module setup for Magento >1.4.1 compliance
- Added missing COD fee in several documents
- Allowed store scope module configuring
- Fixed isAvailable() method: added general settings & store specific configuration handing
- Added Greek translation
- Fixed backend order/create: payment methods block is updated on address change
- Added missing templates
- Added missing translations
- Added "Display COD fee incl/excl tax" option handling on checkout, order, invoice (+pdf) pages
- Small fix for backend orders
- Added COD fee in order and invoice emails (thanks to Kristof Ringleff)
- Added support of the Magento 1.4
- Added COD fee to the customer->order/invoice-view/print/email pages
- Implemented "Display Zero COD fee" option
- Added COD fee to the PDFs
- Fixed another tax issue with Market Ready Germany module
- Fixed translation
- Fixed tax issue with Market Ready Germany module
- Supports control of COD method availability for specific shipment methods
- Fixes configuration issue while upgrading from earlier versions
- Removed support for MultiShipping checkout
- Uses shipping country instead of billing country in checkout
- Added COD fee to order total summary
- Now supports separate tax configuration
- Fixed several tax issues
- Fixed some backend issues when creating orders
- added Polish locale
- finally the shipping costs and taxes are calculated (really) properly
- quick update to correctly calculate shipping taxes
- initial public release
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.
If you need support for a Magento platform, there are different options for support depending on which Magento platform you are using. Below are links for specific platforms.
We built Magento Connect using the latest techniques and technologies.
This makes Magento Connect faster and easier to use.
Unfortunately, your browser doesn't support those technologies.
Use the links below to download a new browser or upgrade your existing browser.