Advance Product Designer
How about personalizing your products before buying it online! You can add your favorite photos and text to give it a personalized look and feel.
Using Product Designer extension you can offer an added feature to your online customers to personalize the products using, clipart, texts and uploading images. It will help them create their own design for T-shirt, mug, mobile device skins or any other product.
- Add "Design" button on Product List and Product Detail page.
- Customers Can Customize Product
- Customer can change product image (front or back side of the T-shirt (product)) and product color.
- Show all clipart categories and its images for designing products.
- Search for clipart images
- Add text with different effect and various fonts
- Customer can upload custom image and design product with it.
- Add features like in undo, redo, alignment etc.
- Customer can save their design in their account to place order later time instead of ordering instantly.
- Admin can sets Price for Images and Texts
- After designing products, customers will be redirected to product detail page where they can preview the newly designed product image.
- Clip art gallery management can be handled from admin side. Admin can add clipart categories and images.
- Admin can upload different fonts that will be displayed in the frontend. Can add Google fonts, and can select fonts while configuration, which will be displayed in frontend.
- Admin can upload color swatch images in “color” attribute, which will be displayed in frontend.
- Admin can set the area of design that can be used by the customers for designing the product.
- Admin can set prices for images and texts and other general configuration.
- Admin can download every image in PDF format for easy understanding and designing. Admin can also view the product design in order detail page to create the specific design of product provided by the customers.
- Advance Product Designer extension work for simple and configurable products only.
- It works with default “color” attribute.
- You have to set design area for all images if Product Designer is enabled for that product.
- It does not working with Magento 1.4 versions and lower.
- It does not works with Internet Explorer 6 , 7 and 8.
- It may be not work properly with custom theme , you have to make some customization for that.
You might also like: