Your Magento Account
You can find the information related to the products and services you have signed up to receive, as well as your contact and billing information in your Magento account. Your Magento account has a separate login from your store, and can be accessed from either the Magento website or the Admin panel of your store.
Logging In to Your Magento Account
To log in to your Magento account:
- Do one of the following:
- Navigate to the Magento Go site: http://go.magento.com. Then in the upper-right corner, click the Log In link.
- From the Admin panel of your store, click the My Account link.
- To log in to your account, enter your User Name or Email Address, and Password. Then, click the Login button.
- From your account dashboard, do any of the following:
- Click the Manage button to access your Magento Go products and services, make changes to your plan, or set up a custom domain and security certificate.
- In the panel on the left, click Billing History to review past payments or view a print-ready receipt.
- Click Account Settings to update your contact information, change your password, or manage your billing and payment information.
- Click Support to chat with a member of the Support team, open a support ticket, or check the status of the Magento Go system.
Manage Your Account
Magento Go Support
“My Account” Link
Log In to Your Account