Step 2: Creating Inline Links
Select the Link Format and Location
- In the Frontend App Options section, do the following:
- (Optional) In the Anchor Custom Text field, enter the text that you want to appear in the link. If you leave this empty, the page title is used.
- (Optional) In the Anchor Custom Title field, enter a descriptive title for the link.
- Set Template to “CMS Page Link Inline Template.”
- Click the Select Page button. Then do the following:
- Set Frontend App Type to “CMS Page Link.”
- In the list, select the page to be linked.
- Go to Step 3.
Select the CMS Page for the Link