Step 1: Creating a Block of Links
Create a Working Copy of the App
To create your own working copy, simply save a copy of an existing app. Your working copy is a new “instance”” of the app, and the changes you make will not affect the original.
- From the Admin panel, select CMS > Frontend Apps.
- Click the Add New Frontend App Instance button.
- In the Settings section, select Catalog Product Link. Then, click the Continue button.
- In the Frontend Properties section, complete the following fields:
- In the Frontend App Instance Title field, enter a descriptive title for your app. The title is for internal use, and is not visible from your store.
- (Optional) In the Sort Order field, enter a number to set the order of the link in the block. The lower the number, the higher the order in the list. The highest priority is zero.
- Set Assign to Store Views to each store view where you want the link to be available.
- Go to Step 2.
Frontend App Type