Setting Up Credit Cards for Card Gate Plus
System > Configuration > Sales > Payment Methods > Card Gate Plus - Credit Card
Card Gate Plus makes it possible for you to accept payment by Visa and MasterCard, and other major credit cards. This article explains how to add credit cards to the Card Gate Plus payment gateway for your Magento Go store.
For field descriptions, see Configuration: Card Gate Plus - Credit Cards.
To activate this payment method:
- From the Configuration panel, on the Payment Methods tab, click to expand the Card Gate Plus â Credit Card section. Then, do the following:
- Set Enabled to “Yes.”
- Enter the Title for this payment method that customers see during checkout. By default, the title is set to “Credit Card.”
- Select all Credit Card Types to be available through Card Gate Plus. To select multiple cards, hold down the Ctrl key and click each option.
- In the Payment from Applicable Countries list, select oen of the following, to identify the countries where this payment method can be used:
All Allowed Countries: Customers from all countries in the default countries list can use this payment method.
Specific Countries: Customers from only those countries selected in the Payment from Specific Countries list can use this payment method.
In the Payment from Specific Countries list, select each country where this payment method is accepted.
Note: To change the countries in the Allowed Countries list, see System > Configuration > General > Countries Options.
- In the Sort Order field, enter a numeric value to determine the order in which this payment method appears when listed during checkout. Enter 0 (zero) for this method to appear at the top of the list, 1 for the next position, and so on.
- When finished, click the Save Config button to save the settings.
Card Gate Plus - Credit Cards