Your store’s sales reports summarize various types of activity for a designated period of time. The selection of reports includes: Orders, Tax, Invoiced, Shipping, Refunds, Coupons, and PayPal Settlement Reports.
Total Ordered Report with Actual Values
To run a report:
- On the Admin menu, select Reports > Sales.
- Select the type of sales report you want to generate. Then, set the filters to include the correct set of data in the report, as follows:
- Set Match Period to either the date the sales order was created or to the date it was last updated.
- Set Period to the type of time period that is covered by the report.
- Click the calendar icon and select a specific From and To date range for the report.
- Set Order Status to one of the following:
Any Includes orders of any status in the report. Specified Select each status that you want to include in the report. (To select multiple options, hold down the Ctrl (PC) or Command (Mac) key.)
- If you want to omit empty rows from the report, set Empty Rows to “Yes.”
- Set Show Actual Values to one of the following:
Yes Includes only actual values paid. No Includes expected values based on the amount expected to be paid.
- Click the Show Report button to generate the report.
- To export the report data, set Export to to either “CSV” or “Excel.” Then, click the Export button.