Inserting Links from the Toolbar
The easiest way to insert a link is to use the Link button in the editor toolbar. It doesn’t require any knowledge of HTML, and the result is the same.
To insert a link:
- Highlight the text where you want to create the link. Then, in the editor toolbar, click the Link button.
- In the Link URL field, enter one of the following:
- The URLÂ Key of a page in your store.
- The full URLÂ of an external page to be linked.
- Set Target to one of the following:
- Open link in the same window
- Open in a new window
- In the Title field, enter the tooltip text that appears when someone hovers over the link.
- Click the Insert button to create the link.
In the editor, the text now appears as a hyperlink.
- If you click the Show / Hide Editor button, you can see the anchor tag that was inserted to create the link.