How to Delete Multiple Customers
Magento Go provides you with the ability to delete customers in large numbers. If you are deleting more than a handful of customers, it would be inefficient to delete each one separately.
Magento Go lets you accomplish this with Actions. Actions enable you to modify a set of selected customers or their properties in mass.
Deleting a large selection of customers is simple. To do this:
- In the Admin Panel, select Customers> Manage Customers.
- Click Refresh Filter to display all your customers.
- Mark the checkbox next to each customer row that you wish to delete.
- From the Actions field in the top right of this page, select Delete.
- Click Submit to apply this action. The page will refresh, and the selected rows should be removed.