How to Assign Multiple Customers to a Group
Magento Go allows you to manage your customers successfully by organizing them into Customer Groups. Customer groups allow you to organize customers into separate groups â these groups can later be uniquely customized, giving them special privileges, promotional offers, or sales.
With the Actions tool, you can assign multiple customers to a customer group.
To mass assign customer groups
- In the Admin Panel, select Customers > Manage Customers.
- Click Refresh Filter to display all customers in the table. Select the customers you wish to assign to the customer group by marking the checkbox next to their respective rows.
- In the Actions menu at the top right of the page, select Assign a Customer Group.
- Next, a Group drop-down menu will appear next to it. From this menu, select the customer group that you wish to assign these customers to.
- Click Submit to apply the action.