How to Export Orders
System > Import/Export > Export
Magento Go enables you to export orders from your store onto your local machine. When exporting orders, a CSV (comma-separated values) file is generated. CSV files are dynamic and flexible, allowing you to manage this information in Excel or import it into your own accounting system.
To export orders:
- From the Admin panel, select System > Import/Export > Export.
- Under Export Settings, set Entity Type to Orders.
- In the Entity Attributes list, mark the checkbox of each attribute group you want to exclude from the export.
- Click Continue to generate the CSV file. After Magento Go exports and generates the CSV file, you are asked to download it.
TIP: The Macintosh version of Microsoft Office supports multiple CSV file formats. When saving your CSV file, be sure to save it as a CSV (MS Windows) file type.
What Is Exported?
The order export feature enables you to pull all of your order information from your Magento Go store. The groups of exported order information, or order entity attributes, include:
- Basic information
- Order items
- Billing and shipping addresses
- Payment information
- Order comments
- Order invoices
- Order shipment
- Order credit memo
As noted in the instructions, any of these attribute groups can be excluded from the export by marking the appropriate checkbox in the Skip column of the Entity Attributes list.
What About Importing?
In addition to being able to export order information, Magento Go lets you import order information back into your store.
For more information, see: