How to Change the Home Page
Your home page is the first page customers see when they visit your web store. Magento Go lets you change select the page customers see when they visit your store. Magento Go lets you change select the page your customer sees when they visit your web site. Instead of being directed to the default home page, you can have customers be directed to any of the CMS pages you have created. With Magento Go you have the ability to create multiple CMS pages, and any one of these can be set as your default home page.
To change the homepage:
- In the Admin Panel, select System > Configuration.
- Click the Web tab in the left side panel located under the General section.
- Expand the Default Pages bar to display the following options.
- In the CMS Home Page drop-down menu, select the page you wish to set as your web store home page.
- Click Save to save your changes.