Discover credit card validation issue: Magento EE 22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199 and CE 188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206
Magento has fixed an issue that prevented some Discover credit cards from validating properly. The issue was that certain Discover credit card number ranges were not recognized as being valid. As a result of the fix, all Discover cards should validate properly.
This fix applies to:
- Magento Enterprise Edition (EE) versions 220.127.116.11–18.104.22.168
- Magento Community Edition (CE) versions 22.214.171.124–126.96.36.199
Important: This is not a security threat. No data has been compromised or misused. It affects only the ability to validate certain credit card number ranges as valid Discover card numbers.
To get the patch for Magento CE, submit a Magento CE help request.
To get the patch for Magento EE:
- Log in to www.magentocommerce.com.
- In the left pane, click Downloads.
- In the right pane, click Magento Enterprise Edition.
- Follow the prompts on your screen to download the SUPEE-2725 patch for your version of EE.
- Apply the patch as discussed in How to Apply and Revert Magento Patches.
Important: If you applied an earlier version of this patch, you must first revert the old patch.