Price Rules for Multiple SKUs
A single price rule can be applied to multiple SKUs, which makes it possible to create a variety of promotions based on a product, brand, or category. In the following illustration, multiple products are selected for a catalog price rule.
Selecting Multiple Products for a Rule
To apply a price rule to multiple SKUs:
- From the Admin menu, select Promotion > Catalog Price Rules.
- In the list, click to open the price rule you want to configure.
- In the panel on the left, select Actions.
- In the first line, set the first parameter to “ ANY.”
- Click the green icon at the beginning of the next line.
- In the list under Product Attributes, choose “SKU”. Then, click the Chooser button and
do the following:
- In the list, select the checkbox of each product that you want to include.
- Click the green icon to add the SKU of each product to the condition.
- To apply the rule, click the Save Rule button.
if ANY of these conditions are TRUE
Multiple SKUs Added to Condition