Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1114 Tabelle ‘dataflow_batch’ is full

Andreas Bruckmeier

Total Posts:  8

I get the following error when i try to import products and my disc is not full.
The table dataflow_batch contains three records!!!

SQLSTATE[HY000]General error1114 Tabelle 'dataflow_batch' ist voll
Trace
:
#0 /var/www/magento.andreas/magento/lib/Zend/Db/Statement.php(283): Zend_Db_Statement_Pdo->_execute(Array)
#1 /var/www/magento.andreas/magento/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(406): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /var/www/magento.andreas/magento/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(206): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('DELETE FROM `da...', Array)
#3 /var/www/magento.andreas/magento/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(553): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query('DELETE FROM `da...')
#4 /var/www/magento.andreas/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Mysql4/Abstract.php(364): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->delete('dataflow_batch', 'batch_id='22'')
#5 /var/www/magento.andreas/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Abstract.php(290): Mage_Core_Model_Mysql4_Abstract->delete(Object(Mage_Dataflow_Model_Batch))
#6 /var/www/magento.andreas/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/System/Convert/Profile/Run.php(250): Mage_Core_Model_Abstract->delete()
#7 /var/www/magento.andreas/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(554): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_System_Convert_Profile_Run->_toHtml()
#8 /var/www/magento.andreas/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/controllers/System/Convert/ProfileController.php(190): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#9 /var/www/magento.andreas/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(342): Mage_Adminhtml_System_Convert_ProfileController->runAction()
#10 /var/www/magento.andreas/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Admin.php(148): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('run')
#11 /var/www/magento.andreas/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(146): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Admin->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#12 /var/www/magento.andreas/magento/app/Mage.php(427): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#13 /var/www/magento.andreas/magento/index.php(40): Mage::run()
#14 {main}

Any ideas?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Andreas Bruckmeier

Total Posts:  8

Ok it was my fault.
The standard mysql settings for innodb restrict the data file to 128MB (innodb_data_file_path = ibdata1:10M:autoextend:max:128M)

Magento Community
Magento Community

lemax
Guru

Total Posts:  318
Nantes, France

What settings do you have now ?
Can you post all your DB optimized settings ?
Thanks
Max

Magento Community
Magento Community

comicseurope

Total Posts:  2

I have the same problem with my (huge) database.

What’s your DB configuration ?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community