Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Google checkout with shipping method

emanuelq

Total Posts:  18

Hi guys!
I have a problem with Google checkout, when I’m on the cart page and I want to make a checkout with Google, the Google checkout page, don’t charge me the shipping method and the taxes, only charge the items!
Someone know why?

All the best,
Emanuel

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Colin Mattson

Total Posts:  14

If you haven’t already set it up, shipping for Google Checkout needs to be configured separately.

If you want to use shipping methods you’ve already set up for the store, in the Magento Google API configuration, scroll down to “Google Checkout Shipping - Merchant Calculated”.

Enable merchant calculated shipping, then add the methods you want to offer to Google Checkout customers. Google requires you supply a default shipping value in case they can’t get the cost from your Magento installation; fill in a ballpark value. Save your configuration, and shipping information should be passed to Google Checkout the next time you try to check out.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community