Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

“Credit card number mismatch with credit card type” Alert

roco

Total Posts:  191

Hello,

Recently I had Authorize.net working, and transactions were posting, but something has happened and now after step 6 (and accepting zentrale’s terms and conditions) I am getting an alert that says:  “Credit card number mismatch with credit card type”. 

This is weird because in the previous step there is field validation for the type of card being used.  I checked my Authorize.net debug log and nothing is in it............. so it appears to be local to magento.  There is a picture attached....

Thanks for your help,
roco

Image Attachments
Error.png

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Serge at Varien
Magento Team

Total Posts:  73

Hello Roco!

we were trying to investigate the problem, but miss some info required: what version of Magento do you have? have you upgraded Magento recently (during last 3 months)? do you use standard theme or do you have anything custom? please, check size of the file /skin/frontend/default (or YOUR_DESIGN_NAME if not default)/YOUR_THEME_NAME/js/opcheckout.js or better just attach it to your post.

looking forward for reply.

Best regards,
Serge

Magento Community
Magento Community

roco

SOLVED: ------ Hi Serge - I have got past that error but now have another error that just hangs the last step of the checkout porcess.  I have managed to get around the error by uninstalling the German TermsandConditions plugin and it seems to work fine.  SO obviously Magento works fine, the issue seems to be with the German Terms and Conditions plugin and certain payment methods.  Its too bad because it is a great plug in. - roco

Magento Community
Magento Community

Serge at Varien
Magento Team

Total Posts:  73

Hi Roco

unfortunately can say nothing about German plug-in you are using.

and can you also inform us what was the reason of the original problem and how you solved it? it might be interested for others as well…

Thank you,
Serge

Magento Community
Magento Community

roco

I just had to disable the german termsandconditions plug in.

Magento Community
Magento Community

SonomaIT

Total Posts:  14

We’re seeing the same as well but with Cybersource. When does Magento plan to have their own terms checkbox as part of the base code?

Thanks!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community