Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Try to do search and click any of the results goes to an error page.. 

june23

Total Posts:  30

hi there,

Does anyone experience this error?..When I try to do a search for a product and click any of the result
that appears it gives me a white page with this error saying

Fatal error: Call to a member function getId() on a non-object in /home/user/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Catalog/Model/Design.php on line 94

I’ve search this in the forum but there’s nothing I find that has this the same issue. I hope someone
can help me or point me to something that explains why this is happening..I really aprreciate your
attention to this matter.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

june23

anybody who can help pls?

Magento Community
Magento Community

june23

anybody from the community who happens to know something about this issue?..I really appreciate any help.

Magento Community
Magento Community

june23

found the problem..I have an attribute that added called “category”, when the time that I added it, it’s not causing any problem..I deleted it and the error goes away.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community