Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Problems with payment module (DIBS)

Jeena Paradies

Total Posts:  22

Hi,

I’m trying to write a new payment module for DIBS. I took a look on the HOWTO and the big “New Payment module"-thread. I copied the source code and tried to adapt it (I am using Magento 1.0.19873).

It does not show up in admin / System / Configuration / Payment Methods and I don’t know if it is been loaded or not. I’ll uplad all my code here, so perhaps someone could look over it and tell me what I’m doing wrong?

File Attachments
DIBSPayment.zip  (File Size: 14KB - Downloads: 52)

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

adityak

Total Posts:  63
India

Im facing the same problem.... my new payment method shows up in Admin/System/Configuration/Advanced but not in Payment Methods.
I’ve followed the wiki- how-to/create-payment-method-module and searched the forum, seen that a lot of other people are facing the same problem.

Can someone tell me which is the updated wiki?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community