Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

More and more Errors with the new Version (cant create categories and products) :(

darki777

Total Posts:  25

Hi,
i cant create new categories and products, i get this errormessage:

NoticeUndefined index:  general  in C:\xampp\htdocs\projects\Websites\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Adminhtml\controllers\Catalog\CategoryController.php on line 113
Trace
:
#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\projects\Websites\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Adminhtml\controllers\Catalog\CategoryController.php(113): mageCoreErrorHandler(8, 'Undefined index...', 'C:\xampp\htdocs...', 113, Array)
#1 C:\xampp\htdocs\projects\Websites\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Controller\Varien\Action.php(342): Mage_Adminhtml_Catalog_CategoryController->saveAction()
#2 C:\xampp\htdocs\projects\Websites\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Controller\Varien\Router\Admin.php(148): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('save')
#3 C:\xampp\htdocs\projects\Websites\magento\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Controller\Varien\Front.php(146): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Admin->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#4 C:\xampp\htdocs\projects\Websites\magento\app\Mage.php(427): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#5 C:\xampp\htdocs\projects\Websites\magento\index.php(40): Mage::run()
#6 {main}

what can i do?

Greetings, darki

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

PremiumProductions

Total Posts:  22

Did you ever get this fixed?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community