Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Multi vendor Feature Help Needed

harish

Total Posts:  23

hi all,
Can’t Magento developers give any hint how to integrate or develop Multi vendor feature. i could not any hind regarding to this feature.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

harish

hi everybody,
no one is there to help.

Magento Community
Magento Community

jrruwe

Total Posts:  4

i’m programming one right now.  I’ll let you know how it goes.

Magento Community
Magento Community

harish

hi jrruwe,

thanks for replay. i hope you help me. i thought Magento Developers will give some hint. but i think they are not bothered.

Magento Community
Magento Community

jrruwe

I’m running into a lot of namespace issues trying to add a grid view of vendors, so i’ll post a thread about this once I’m tired of the problem.  If anyone who knows is listening, specifically, how do i use a custom namespace block when _prepareLayout in Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Widget_Grid_Container insists on starting the namespace off with “Mage”?  When I try overloading the function to send the correct class, it still ends up giving an error..

Magento Community
Magento Community

jrruwe

ok i just had to override _blockGroup in the class overriding the grid container to change the Mage prefix .  I have the vendors grid displaying now, I’ll get the adding and editing done tomorrow and then integrate it with products later.

Magento Community
Magento Community

harish

hi jrruwe,
what is the update of vendor feature. will you like to share it. i disparately need this feature, please help me out.

Magento Community
Magento Community

harish

Hi Evenryone,
i think No one has idea how to develop Multi Vendor feature.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Gaurav_Orbit

Total Posts:  14

Its so glad to know that many of magento users as a developers try to look out for Multi vendor support feature. smile
I am trying to achieve this features but due to lac of information or helps from Magento’s Core team developers there are so many difficulties i am facing right now.
I have some primary level of actions plan but without support of Magento’s Core team or expertise developers of Magento it does not make a value.
I am trying to build a custom module through i am trying to distinguish admin sub user’s wise Content listing functionality. In short i am trying to filter contents according to Contents created role id.

But still i do not get any success.  downer

Magento Community
Magento Community

jrruwe

I really didn’t understand much of that.

I’m being paid to make this, so don’t worry, it’ll happen.  If i’ll be able to share it or not is another question :/

Magento Community
Magento Community

Gaurav_Orbit

Total Posts:  14

Thanx for your feedback, Jrruwe

Actually, I had created sub admin users as “Vendors” in my magento system with restricted resources.But in initial stage i have faced the only problem is how can i make restricted access to all listed content for that particularly sub admin user or vendor according to their Role_id.

Can you help me to Resolve this issue?Thanx in advance.

Can you know me if is their any payable module available that will support the vendor panel features.Thanx in advance.

Magento Community
Magento Community

harish

Hi Jrruwe,

Please Share with us how you are developing Multi Vendor Feature. At least give us basic detail. its request friend.

Magento Community
Magento Community

AliciaAO

Total Posts:  20

wow i guess this never got done check out my thread http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/22376/ and vote

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community