Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How do I set up multiple Free Shipping options? 

sherrie

Total Posts:  1655
Waterloo, ON

I have a site where they have the option to ship or pick up and there are 2 set dates for pick up so I need to have a way for them to indicate which pickup date they will be using.  This could easily be done with 2 Free Shipping options, but as far as I can tell I can only set up one.  Does anyone have any ideas as to how to do this?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

sherrie

Waterloo, ON

I hate reviving my own dead posts, but it’s been almost a week, so ... anyone?

Magento Community
Magento Community

xactrecords

Total Posts:  80

I am looking for this option as well because we offer free shipping plus in store pickup.  Did you ever figure this out?

Magento Community
Magento Community

sherrie

Waterloo, ON

I created an extension for it, but be sure to install it on a test site first because it sometimes causes issues with the ability to send shipping notifications.

http://www.magentocommerce.com/extension/306

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community