Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

How do I export Orders

regispatuto

Total Posts:  21

Can anyone point me in the right direction on exporting orders to a CSV?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

rick_kid

Total Posts:  4

I would also appreciate this.  I see there is an RSS, but I can’t figure out how to easily write a program to export the RSS data to a CSV.

Thanks, Rick Kid

Magento Community
Magento Community

alistek

Total Posts:  293
Normal, IL

As far as I know there is no built-in CSV order export.  The exporting to CSV is built-in and probably just needs a module built around it to add a link but I can’t find it if it is there.  The RSS feed by the way is just XML so if you wanted you can just write and XML to CSV or just import the XML directly.  If you needed to add payment information to the RSS feed (i.e. unencrypted credit card number and info or encrypted to decrypt on that end), it is very possible.  I have posted in the forums about that if you look around.

-Adam

Magento Community
Magento Community

rick_kid

Total Posts:  4

Thanks Adam. 

OK i thought that would be the case.  DO you know how I would login to the RSS via Php?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community