I have been working with team member Serge for a couple weeks on this on the CPM.
He says they tested it and it works fine. He also said I needed to be in sandbox mode since I don’t have a ssl cert, so I did that, and it still shows 0.00. for all shipping.and the integration console still tells me I don’t have a ssl callback url.
I wish somebody would chime in that google shipper calculated shipping works for me, but I have never seen a post like that anywhere. I alos looked in /var/logs at the google information log, and it has an xml file of the order I tried placing, the log correctly showing the item weights on all the items. So that would seem to say magento has the weights but is not passing them, but Serge says testing shows they are passing weights. Puzzling.
There is some iron in the fire that is either cockpit on our parts, or something they are missing. They seem to be working at it from my perspective. Serge has been very helpful, we just haven’t solved it, yet.
Beats me. One thing I have not done yet is Serge asked for a debug dump of my database. I don’t know how to do that, but have a guy who probably does when I can get hold of him. If anybody knows how, let me know. I use phpMyAdmin where Serge says this is doable.
It does seem hard to beleive its workign, esp as its not LOL I may end up just abandoning it if we can’t make any progress with it. Serge has been very good working with me and I appreicate it, and we are still at it, so maybe that dump will tell them something. Maybe we are all making some fundamental error. Who knows!