Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

A big problem after deleting a website in admin panel

danilodimoia

Total Posts:  36
Chieti

hi, after deleting a website in admin panel, my website doesn’t work anymore. Try: http://500mania.ilbello.com
I’ve tried to change Mage::run from Mage::run(’default’) to each possible values, but nothing. I’ve tried to delete cache and session and local.xml to restart installation but it goes to a loop (index.php/index.php/index.php/index.php and so on...).
Now, i have no more ideas… please give me a hint / help / $whatever

error is:

NoticeUndefined index:  1  in /home/hosting/5/500mania/www/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Mysql4/Config.php on line 107
Trace
:
#0 /home/hosting/5/500mania/www/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Mysql4/Config.php(107): mageCoreErrorHandler(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/hosting/5...', 107, Array)
#1 /home/hosting/5/500mania/www/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Config.php(200): Mage_Core_Model_Mysql4_Config->loadToXml(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Config))
#2 /home/hosting/5/500mania/www/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(208): Mage_Core_Model_Config->init(Array)
#3 /home/hosting/5/500mania/www/app/Mage.php(404): Mage_Core_Model_App->init('', 'store', Array)
#4 /home/hosting/5/500mania/www/app/Mage.php(423): Mage::app('', 'store', Array)
#5 /home/hosting/5/500mania/www/index.php(41): Mage::run()
#6 {main}

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community